• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Heeeyyyaaa guys

I saw War Horse in London today. It was really good, and I very nearly cried at the end when they brought the horse puppets on and they reared up on their back legs. :')

And also when we were walking there I realised I walked along a street Ashley and Joe did a few weeks ago when they were in London. :D On the same street is Kellan in the window of a Calvin Klein Shop :D

http://twitpic.com/2utz2r <-- the street. Ashley and Joe are the couple. Obviously. lol. I saw the campervan! ;)

Hi Rachel!! :lol:

Umm, well i went to Barcelona with Becky plus all of my other friends with the school and that was pretty fun because no parents and we got to spend some quality time together outside of school and it was just a really fun experience being in a hot and different country with friends!! :D

And i really enjoyed just going round with even a couple of friends because i'm an only child so i can't go off by myself when i'm on holiday i'm always with mum and dad!! :D

Barcelona was the only proper holiday with friends!! :lol:

:D I've almost packed! :D just 2 day outfits, 2 dresses, my camera and batteries and my auto pics to go in!!

I still think i'm the only person on here in group K!! :D

Is anybody doing anything today?

Louise the piccie of Kellan was taken on my camera. That one doesn't show Kellan :D

Emily I went in Disney Store at Covent Garden! They played an advert for Tinkerbell and I thought of you :lol:

I'm packing today too!!! And trying my make up and taking a pic :D and my mum is sorting out my costumes. Then painting the background for my ET4 pic, as long as I don't screw it up XD

Hi Hi! :P

I hope that if I finish all my homework and tidying my room and stuff, I can start packing! My mum's gone out to find a top that she can wear for B&E's wedding reception! She has a dress for the Volturi Ball and she looks lovely! :lol: Hopefully if she found a top then we can both start packing (we're only taking one suitcase! :o)

Woah, Emily! Very organised! :D

Hope the painting goes awesomely, Holly! :whistling:

Hi!!

I just think if i'm not wearing or using the stuff that i need to take for ET4 before hand, why not just pack it! :o

Good luck with your painting Holly!! :whistling: I plan to roughly finish my Sam drawing today! (hoping and praying)! :P

Yay Tinkerbell!!! :lol: I saw the new film with my little cousin in August and i saw the game yesterday and got all excited! it's on my Christmas list!! :D