• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Ugghhhh I just looked at Trains going from my nearest station to Birmingham international, and I could get one at 15:07 with one change at banbury (but we'll always have to change at banbury anyway) and thats an hour and a half. If I couldn't get a day off school, that would be the best one to catch, but we probably wouldn't make it. The next one is at quarter past, and there are THREE changes and it takes TWO hours and a half!!! ¬¬

Just checked ones as early as 12 and there is one at 13:07 with the same amount of time taken as the 15:07 one. I bet my mum won't let me have a day off ¬¬

OMG I just looked at the Three changes for the longer one, and two of the changes are Birmingham stations!!!

For the shorter one Haddenham and Thame > Banbury >B'ham intl

The longer one Haddenham and thame > Bicester North > B'ham Moor Street > B'ham New Street > B'ham international. Pointless.

From Oxford it takes one hour and one minute (pointless minute XD ) without any changes. Would be so much easier :)

Edited by HohoCullen

I just read your twitter. Its an outrage to have an hour an a half train with one change, and then three changes that are mostly in birmingham adding an extra hour ¬¬

Anyhoo, Rachel we were organising when to meet up on the Friday so we can have a chat and a 'younger attendee' photo :D

Eugh, kill the Train driver man and drive in yourself :dance:

Well maybe not kill, that's a lil bit exteme but certainly rule the train

Awh Sweet, I'll be there :thumbup:

Draw me a map though and post it, I have a good sense of direction but never in hotels. I'll be walking around like a headless chicken :D

Woo-hoo Overpriced!

Wit ther's a Costa in the place? I could grow to like this place, get my coffee fix evryday :angel:

My flights arrives at about2 if there's no delay, so hopefully I'll be the first , be able to get my bearing, figure out where costa is and settle into my room :YAHOO:

If I am first there you'll probs here me before you see me :drunk:

I'm quite well known 4 that sorta thing

Yeh, but so we're not waiting for ages for someone to get here, we should set a time so we get there roughly the same time :YAHOO:

I have quoted my rant so maybe people will take notice :angel:

Ugghhhh I just looked at Trains going from my nearest station to Birmingham international, and I could get one at 15:07 with one change at banbury (but we'll always have to change at banbury anyway) and thats an hour and a half. If I couldn't get a day off school, that would be the best one to catch, but we probably wouldn't make it. The next one is at quarter past, and there are THREE changes and it takes TWO hours and a half!!! ¬¬

Just checked ones as early as 12 and there is one at 13:07 with the same amount of time taken as the 15:07 one. I bet my mum won't let me have a day off ¬¬

OMG I just looked at the Three changes for the longer one, and two of the changes are Birmingham stations!!!

For the shorter one Haddenham and Thame > Banbury >B'ham intl

The longer one Haddenham and thame > Bicester North > B'ham Moor Street > B'ham New Street > B'ham international. Pointless.

From Oxford it takes one hour and one minute (pointless minute XD ) without any changes. Would be so much easier :)

That's not aimed at me :(

I replyed due to the fact that I have a deep loathing for trains.

If it wasn't for fast legs getting me to bus that would take us to our train from dublin, well I wouldn't be going to ET4

So I hate trains :D

Anywho, went to salt mines today. Holy crap it was amazing. Everything was made outta salt. The floor, the ceilings, the walls, the monuments, two chapels it was bloody class.

But my feet hurt ><

800 steps to get down to the 3rd level. Exhausting stuff

[url=]http://livefestival.pl/artist_en.html[/url]

This is the gutting thing :(

If only my holiday was moved a week

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Wooop, Holly!! And trains are a bum. They really are. I get the train to school and it actually sucks. :thumbup: one day I was stuck on the station for an hour and got kicked off loads of trains because they decided to terminate at the station!! Argh!! And once, we got on one and it said it was going to my stop and it went straigt past it!! > :jason: very annoying. Je n'aime pas le train! > :cylon:

Woop! Rachel's coming home today XD

Anyone want to sing a ickle song? Wizard and I - Wicked:

"Did that really just happen? Have I actually understood? This weird quirk I've tried to suppress, or hide, is a talent that could help me meet the wizard if I make good... so I'll make goood!

When I meet the wizard, once I prove my worth. And then I meet the wizard, what I've waited for, since...since birth! And with all his wizard wisdom, by my looks he won't be blinded! Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like Munchkins so small-minded? No. He'll say to me I see who you trulty are a girl on whom I can rely! And that's how we'll begin, the wizard and I...

Once I'm with the wizard, my whole life will change! Coz once you're with the wizard, no one thinks you're strange! No father is not proud of you, no sister acts ashamed! And all of oz has to looove you when by the wizard you're acclaimed! And this gift or this curse, I have inside, maybe at last I'll know why! When we are hand in hand the wizard and I!

And one day he'll say to me, "Elphaba, a girl who is so.. superior, shouldn't a girl who's so good inside, have a matching exterior? And since folks here to an obsurd degree, seem fixated on your verdigris, would it be alright be you.. If i de-greenify you?"

And though, of course, that's not important to me. "Alright, why not!" I'll reply! Oh what a pair we'll be the wizard and I, yes what a pair we'll be the wizard and...

Unlimited..My future is unlimited! And I've just had a vision almost like a prophecy. I know, it sounds truly crazy and true, the vision's hazy. But, I swear someday there'll be... a celebration throughout oz that's all to do..with meeeee!!

And I'll stand there with the wizard, feeling things I've never felt! And though I'd never show it, I'd be so happy I could melt! And so it'll be for the rest of my life and I'll want nothing else till I die! Held in such high-esteem, when people see me they will scream, for half of oz's favourite team - the wizard and Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!"

... Possibly the best song ever? .. I think so :)

Edited by TheLonelySoul

I LOVE THAT SONG :YAHOO:

Something has changed within me

Something is not the same

I'm through with playing by the rules

Of someone else's game

Too late for second-guessing

Too late to go back to sleep

It's time to trust my instincts

Close my eyes: and leap!

It's time to try

Defying gravity

I think I'll try

Defying gravity

And you can't pull me down!

Can't I make you understand?

You're having delusions of grandeur:

I'm through accepting limits

coz someone says they're so

Some things I cannot change

But till I try, I'll never know!

Too long I've been afraid of

Losing love I guess I've lost

Well, if that's love

It comes at much too high a cost!

I'd sooner buy

Defying gravity

Kiss me goodbye

I'm defying gravity

And you can't pull me down:

Unlimited

Together we're unlimited

Together we'll be the greatest team

There's ever been

Glinda -

Dreams, the way we planned 'em

If we work in tandem:

There's no fight we cannot win

Just you and I

Defying gravity

With you and I

Defying gravity

They'll never bring us down!

I hope you're happy

Now that you're choosing this

I hope it brings you bliss

I really hope you get it

And you don't live to regret it

I hope you're happy in the end

I hope you're happy, my friend:

So if you care to find me

Look to the western sky!

As someone told me lately:

"Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly!"

And if I'm flying solo

At least I'm flying free

To those who'd ground me

Take a message back from me

Tell them how I am

Defying gravity

I'm flying high

Defying gravity

And soon I'll match them in renown

And nobody in all of Oz

No Wizard that there is or was

Is ever gonna bring me down!

:D

Wooop, Holly!! And trains are a bum. They really are. I get the train to school and it actually sucks. :D one day I was stuck on the station for an hour and got kicked off loads of trains because they decided to terminate at the station!! Argh!! And once, we got on one and it said it was going to my stop and it went straigt past it!! >:D very annoying. Je n'aime pas le train! >:(

Woop! Rachel's coming home today XD

Anyone want to sing a ickle song? Wizard and I - Wicked:

"Did that really just happen? Have I actually understood? This weird quirk I've tried to suppress, or hide, is a talent that could help me meet the wizard if I make good... so I'll make goood!

When I meet the wizard, once I prove my worth. And then I meet the wizard, what I've waited for, since...since birth! And with all his wizard wisdom, by my looks he won't be blinded! Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like Munchkins so small-minded? No. He'll say to me I see who you trulty are a girl on whom I can rely! And that's how we'll begin, the wizard and I...

Once I'm with the wizard, my whole life will change! Coz once you're with the wizard, no one thinks you're strange! No father is not proud of you, no sister acts ashamed! And all of oz has to looove you when by the wizard you're acclaimed! And this gift or this curse, I have inside, maybe at last I'll know why! When we are hand in hand the wizard and I!

And one day he'll say to me, "Elphaba, a girl who is so.. superior, shouldn't a girl who's so good inside, have a matching exterior? And since folks here to an obsurd degree, seem fixated on your verdigris, would it be alright be you.. If i de-greenify you?"

And though, of course, that's not important to me. "Alright, why not!" I'll reply! Oh what a pair we'll be the wizard and I, yes what a pair we'll be the wizard and...

Unlimited..My future is unlimited! And I've just had a vision almost like a prophecy. I know, it sounds truly crazy and true, the vision's hazy. But, I swear someday there'll be... a celebration throughout oz that's all to do..with meeeee!!

And I'll stand there with the wizard, feeling things I've never felt! And though I'd never show it, I'd be so happy I could melt! And so it'll be for the rest of my life and I'll want nothing else till I die! Held in such high-esteem, when people see me they will scream, for half of oz's favourite team - the wizard and Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!"

... Possibly the best song ever? .. I think so :)

Eeeeeek summer concert!!!!!!!!!!!!! "welllll u know JOSH he's awful at playing the piano!" jks lol.

Hello ;)

I'm back from my Auntys!!! B)

Good to see you back Rachel!

Holly, I know how you feel I've been trying to sort out trian times too, they suck, I mean really suck, If I have to still go to college I can't get a train till after 5 and it takes 2 and 1/2 hours to get to Brum International! But the main trouble is we will probably leave after the closing ceremony and the train time back is an hour longer so if we left say at 7 something we wouldn't get back till gone 11 or even later and to stay the night at a hotel will be more expensive!

There's my rant over with!

We're now a full 'gang' again XD :D YAY!! ;)

Oooh, Rachel, you HAVE to see Wicked!! :D It. Is. Ah-mazing. Yup. And, ty! All the principal roles are having a photoshoot tomorrow so I don't know what the rest of us are going to do... Actually, it may be lunch break when they're having their photos! Eew, lunch. My mum's being forced to sit by the door and I'm not allowed to sit with her :(

Did you have fun at your Aunty's, Becky? :P

Guys, guys, guys. 74 days!!! :P