Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Well I think this is how it works. 4 weeks before the con a list will go up, I think on here or the website. And on there will be people wanting to seel tix. I'll have to be really quick cos it's first come first served and it's only open for 2 weeks. So I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled from now till the end of setember really. But it seems relivly straight forward.

I will do, I'll have to look really hard as it has load of trees in the front! XD

Yes, but only at first, once we got used to it, it was fine. We couldn't find the recpeption for the con at first, so we wonder around for ages. The corridors are really long but there is plenty of seating and I'm suuure we'll meet up somewere.

It was really good, we just got in by about a milisecond and and then we had to rush and find the room becuase the guset encouters are at the same time as the talks so the hall was crowded. Buut yeah, Chaske was really cool and he gave everyone a hug at the end! :o

Don't worry about the questions, we didn't have anyone to ask, we were just thrown in at the deep end! :P

What a mean family!!!! That's the sought of thing my brother would do to! :P

Sorry for the long answer! :D

Edited by hermycullen

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Sorry for disappearing!!!

Haha, long answers are cool, don't worry! :D

Well, good luck for the re-sell!!! :o

Haha, I'll try and hunt you down! :P or we could just tweet each other where we are?

Aw cool!! :P will you try and go for a GE this time? I don't think I wil! At the moment I'm trying to convince my mum to let me bid for Jodelle's chair XD we have 1 suitcase between us 2 so she can carry the suitcase and ican can carry the chair! :P and it is my money XD

Haha, I guess brothers are just plain evil XD

Haha XD I packed my glasses for ET4 (I don't really like wearing them and didn't think I'd need them before as I'm not that badly short-sighted) and my mum looked at me in disbelief when I didn't want to get them out of the suitcase! I don't think she realised that I already started packing XD

It's OK, I didn't mean to write such a long answer! XD

I'll have to sort out my phone for twitter, between now and Oct then! :(

I don't know, they can be pretty expenisive, so maybe. We wanted to do Charlie a encounter or a Jamie one last time but they were expenisive. The lesser known and liked the characters are the cheaper they'll be but the actors are usally waht does it for us, if they sound really nice then maybe, but there are loads of oppotunities over the weekend! :D

At ET3 the actors signed their chairs for the winners ans they signed the huge banners! So if you win you're very lucky! ;)

How can you pack now, it's nowhere near Oct yet! :P

Edited by hermycullen

so if you have your ticket already, will you re sell yours to get a silver?

aww come on, Standard isn't that bad! I was pretty much the highest ticket number, believe me. I was 496. I only saw one higher and that was 497. You won't be as high as that. :drunk:

I really want a guest encounter with Booboo or Peter, but I'd be really awkward and stay silent xD

I always look forward to the schedules xD Don't ask why, coz I dunno :drunk:

I wanted Jamie's chair xD but that went for the most :dance:

My mum made me an amazing offer :drunk: She said if (and only if) Jackson AND Ashley were announced together (very unlikely haha), she would get me a gold ticket. :dance:

If it was only one she would get me a silver. She won't need to do anything for ET5 coz I am silver already :dance:

Hi All :dance:

I just spent the last 2 hours with my cousin playing with a toy motorbike. He's three and finds the most stupid things hilarious, including the bike going up my leg and doing a wheelie, mind you it did look quite cool xD We also got suicidal cupcake my cousin dropped after the market and OMG I had Choc and Guiness cupcakes, sounds gross but the choc tasted so deep and amazing :P

Weird though she made cookies with junk food, pretzels, M&Ms and Crisps, they actually tasted nice

Standard isn't bad! I've been it for ET1 & 2 and I was just fine :D

Oh yeah me too Holly, I love getting schdueles because I then plan the weekend around it :P

I might guest encounter BooBoo or perhaps Jodelle, don't know yet :D

I paid for my mum's and my ticket and she paid for the hotel and travel :uhoh: Thing is, we can't afford to go again because 1) my mum won't let me pay for it fully 2) She and my dad can't really afford to pay for it fully 3) She can't take time off work 4) We can't share the bill as it's still too expensive... oh how the list goes on! :(

So, you're very lucky XD