• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Just got your email Holly, I'll get round to do all the photo stuff soon. Got rather a lot to do at the moment so remind me if I haven't done amything by the summer cos I will probably forget.

:D that would be the funniest news report ever, you can imagine the headlines,

"Girls everywhere are selling their bodies to prostition just to get a look at R-Patz!"

News (:

News: P.K. Eiselt collaborates on new comic with Twilight's BooBoo Stewart

18 May 2010 9:03 AM, PDT | doorQ.com | See recent doorQ.com news »

P.K. Eiselt, writer of Blue Seraph’s Judas Kiss Web comics, ‘The Inspiration of Trent’ and ‘Tommy Two Worlds’ is collaborating on a new comic book with Booboo Stewart, co-star of the nextTwilight movie, Eclipse.

Booboo Stewart promotes Millennium Man.

Together they are creating a new superhero, Millennium Man, a troubled high school student by day and butt-kicking electrically charged superhero by night. Stewart is pencilling the book, while P.K. pens the story. Professional artist Zach Enea will ink and color the seven-page comic.

Millennium Man is scheduled to be released in July, packaged with a music single featuring Stewart.

Check out the Hollywood Wire story, including video, at this link! BooBoo Live!

Booboo Stewart is a multi-talented martial artist, actor and musician. He has appeared in such films and TV series as The Conrad Boys and Dante’s Cove and will play Seth Clearwater in the next movie of the Twilight Saga, »

imbd

Im depressed...Charlie has cancelled for CM16 :( no hugs :(

but last night DANIELLE WON OVER THE RAINBOW!!! <3 I was crying...kinda sad I know...x

Then the last prisnoer was on. Jamie hung himself... :( but in his glass coffin he was a very beautiful corpse <3 :angel::dance::dance: and he didn't really exist coz the village was imaginary. He was born there so he wasn't real. :( thats why he hung himself after he killed his mum. but his mum was still alive in the real world. its so confusing!!! :P

Awh Rage for Charlie :P

That's why I never watched the prisoner, it was too much for my little brain :P

People are saying they should get Jamie as a replacement. He only lives a little way away. I would use the refund money from the pic to get another pic with Jamie <3 xx he is a LOVELY hugger x

Yeh it was so sad when they found him dead... :o Though like I said, he was a beautiful corpse. Lying in a little glass coffin...x

Did you watch over the rainbow??

I Watched That First Bit but Missed the Final between Sophie and Danielle

I was Watching Florence of Radio One's Big Weekend coverage :D

Gunna have to on demand it tonight (:

awesome :) I can't believe I cried though...x :D lol

You Big Girl xD

Don't worry I cry when I listen to Bon Iver But oddly never when Bambi's mum gets shot :D

haha lol :P

Argh just wanna watch BGT :P

got a trilby hat today for my friends Cowboy murder mystery. i was picked as the drunken barman :D and so had to get a bowler hat. I thought screw that and got a trilby :P

I <3 Trilbys

Hats, Scarfs and Shoes are always my weaknesses when going shopping :D

I wore a Bowler Hat the whole time during ET2 + massive thick rimmed glasses, I looked like such a geek xD

did ya hae your pic taken with any of them there??? lol :)