Group 14

InYourHonour

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too.. So excited!! and ready for it to just get here already haha. I just know this week at Uni is gonna drag! :YAHOO:

Tell me bout it. Actually to be fair i'm only in on tuesday, but i'm in from 8am til 6pm, so its a loooong day. then i'll be bored for 2 days waiting, and then 3 days of pure awesomeness haha

Tell me bout it. Actually to be fair i'm only in on tuesday, but i'm in from 8am til 6pm, so its a loooong day. then i'll be bored for 2 days waiting, and then 3 days of pure awesomeness haha

haha, i'm only in on Tuesday too! :YAHOO: I have quite a bit to be in for that day and then for the week after too so ugh!

what you studying?

It's gona be brill! I'm glad there are people on here too, cos i'm going alone cos i broke up with my girlfriend and she isnt coming anymore haha so its nice to talk to people that are gona be in my group lol

haha, i'm only in on Tuesday too!:YAHOO: I have quite a bit to be in for that day and then for the week after too so ugh!

what you studying?

I study Psychology at uni of worcester, how about you?

I know ye same, I'm coming with a friend but apart from that I don't know anyone so it's nice to get chatting a bit beforehand.

I'm shy but not really once I get going :D

Aww InYouHonour sorry to hear that.. there'll be plenty of people to hang out with and talk too i'm sure!

I study Psychology at uni of worcester, how about you?

Photography in Wolverhampton :YAHOO:

What year you in?

3rd year, final semester :unsure: haha!

ooooo lookin forward to graduatin? :)

Yes, definitely! haha. I have both equal parts love and hate for my Uni experience.

I can't wait for it to be over!

Are you local to your uni or do you live in halls?