Audience with the Blakes 7 Cast

Just been passed some info about the Blakes 7 guys at LFACC that Showmasters have not passed on here. So it maybe true, it may not be, but it came from a very good source.

The cast reuninion is for the release of the season one DVD's and there will be an 'Audience with Blakes 7'. This will be an exclusive audience and is limited to 200 attendees. There will be the usuall guest talks, screenings and a chance to talk to the cast. There will also be a massive display of original props, costumes and models from the show.

• Showmasters Admin
Just been passed some info about the Blakes 7 guys at LFACC that Showmasters have not passed on here. So it maybe true, it may not be, but it came from a very good source.

The cast reuninion is for the release of the season one DVD's and there will be an 'Audience with Blakes 7'. This will be an exclusive audience and is limited to 200 attendees. There will be the usuall guest talks, screenings and a chance to talk to the cast. There will also be a massive display of original props, costumes and models from the show.

This is all true! Details will be posted on the website and forum very soon.

Mark

Just been passed some info about the Blakes 7 guys at LFACC that Showmasters have not passed on here.  So it maybe true, it may not be, but it came from a very good source.

The cast reuninion is for the release of the season one DVD's and there will be an 'Audience with Blakes 7'.  This will be an exclusive audience and is limited to 200 attendees.  There will be the usuall guest talks, screenings and a chance to talk to the cast.  There will also be a massive display of original props, costumes and models from the show.

This is all true! Details will be posted on the website and forum very soon.

Mark

Cracking !

• 2 weeks later...

"Well now," know a lot of other "B7" FANS on my other favourite Forum:

http://www.blakes-7.co.uk

are planning on attending, just for the Reunion event, etc and, hopefully, we'll all get lucky in getting one of those precious tickets!!! (Finger's, eyes :wub: and anything elsed firmly crossed!!!)

I'll be going on Sat. only so, sadly, I can't get to see/attend the "RED DWARF Reunion". However, "B7" is the more important show of the two, as far as this FAN'S concerned - so, I hope to see some of you there. I'll be dressed as, "AVON" (in my replica, 4th season costume as, worn in "ASSASSIN", "SAND", "GOLD" episodes - not as many studs as the other 4th season costume!!! :D ) Don't be shy!!! I don't bite - Honest!!! :wub: