Karaoke for Hub 4

samclair

The only thing with it is where to do it, as they wont do it at the main party room as they know not everyone will want to and so wont wnat to remove the party option for those people.

But the secondary bar at the Park Inn would be perfect for karaoke. Give everyone the option of what to do that night then :(

I wouldn't be too impressed with it being in the other bar - I like to go in there for a break from the loud music, would hate it to be filled with people murdering songs!

I completely agree.. x]

It's also nice to go there to be able to have a reasonably quiet conversation.

Plus wont there be other guests there? that ARENT attending the convention, imagine how they'd feel being greeted with.. erm, that... >< lol

Dealers room wouldn't be too bad i guess, the only problem i can see is with the clash of the music from the two rooms, surely each would be heard in the other rooms?

I loved all the parties.

Esp Sunday, I think I was one of the 4 people on the dance floor at one point in the night though :D

Ahahaa, thats sort of what i mean, theres less people, obv, and not as many people dancing, so karaoke would be good then, no? Plus, this time i can stay for the sunday again, like at the hub 3... i love it when the hub runs into a halfterm ><

Friday was the most epic party for me - just the excitement for the whole weekend ahead makes you go all out xD

Agreed. Then on saturday, for alot of people its their last party, and you realise your already half way through :o so then you go mad making the most of it :P

Edited by torchwoodangel93

I was exhausted from the early morning and travelling in the Friday party, spent some of it on the floor haha! But I think our costumes were most awesome that night so that was good :)

Yeah Friday was the best for me too. We hadnt heard the music before lol

We sort of get it now that you don't like the music being repeated.

Edited by Never