Ghostbusters 25th Year

lingham

How about showing the film on a continuous loop on a big screen on the football pitch?!

I could sit there most of the day just watching that film. Ahhh the memories of being young again!

Definitely LOVE more guests for this one. Maybe when they come over to film GB3 and need to use the Cardington Hangars in Bedford (could happen).

I think the biggest problem would be getting hold of him!! As far as I know, he has no PR people, no Hollywood agent and no representation of any kind (I suppose completely self-employed, Hollywood style :D ).

Bill loves Golf. You could find him on a golf course! So if we somehow convinced him that C16 was in fact a golfing tournament....

I think the biggest problem would be getting hold of him!! As far as I know, he has no PR people, no Hollywood agent and no representation of any kind (I suppose completely self-employed, Hollywood style :( ).

Bill loves Golf. You could find him on a golf course! So if we somehow convinced him that C16 was in fact a golfing tournament....

Inbetween showing the film, the big screen could be used for Wii golf, that'll keep him sweet.

• 3 weeks later...