Problem with friends, showmasters please

venom90

Yep, my friends send an emaill 3 or 4 days before to info@massiveevents.co.uk but they don't receive answer, we know is early but the shipping in Spain really sucks

i copy here the email of my friends:

Hello. My name is Clara Orti, from Spain and I have the number ST427 to the Eternal Twilight 3, with my friend Ana Maria Fuentes with number ST431.

We have a big problem now. We can't to go the ET3 because our jobs send us these weekend to other place. We don't want money back, only, is it posible to get ours standar packs? with our autographs? we have a spanish friends thatgo to the ET3 and I would like to them pick up the stuff.

One of them is my friend Damaris Vidal with number ST58 and she could be pick us the staff with the autographs, I would send her our letters with numbers and a copy of our ID cards. Is it posible?

Thank you very much.

wating a soon response.

Regards

Clara Orti

thanks for all!

Edited by venom90

• Moderators

The email should be sent to info@collectormania.com and/or info@showmastersonline.com not the email address given above.

It shouldn't be a problem though as long as this is confirmed ahead of time, and then someone like Too Tall is aware of this happening.

Edited by DavidB