Will there be a fanfic contest?

Jodie.rawr

Normally just a 800 word fic about twilight, the best ones get shortlisted and displayed at the convention and then people vote for the one they want to win :)

Thats all they give you to go by?? wow that would either make it stupidly easy or stupidly hard lol.... im not used to comps being like that lol.... they usually have like prompts and themes you have to stick to... for example... so far i've entered 3 onshot comps... one was for the love of jasper and you had to write a oneshot where he was a main figure, so i did a bella/jasper All human angst romance one, for a halloween one i did an all human horror, romance angst thing thats made people cry :) and right now i'm in a contest called 'to kill a cullen' where you basically have to kill off a cullen.... so i killed lots :) was fun lol

it would be awesome if they did a fic contest cause i love fics lol.... but i don't know if i'd ever be able to stick to 800 words 0_0 my last one shot was over 9000

800 words.....Sam is not good with word counts. Lol.

I'd love to have a dabble at writting a fic, heck I've read enough of them!!

Though it would be really hard to not ramble away, my lectuerer hates it when she sets essays cause mine is nearly always too long.

'to kill a cullen' one

I don't like the sound of that :YAHOO:

lol.... nah it's actually really good... theres some amazing fics so far, theres some real heartfail ones and few creepy ones (mines one of the creepy ones lol) hell theres even a slash fic in there lol.... Kharzmattik nearly entered too (she writes emancipation proclimation) but couldnt keep under 10000 words lmao..... i've actually killed off a bunch of the Cullens in 2 of my oneshots now.... its suprisingly fun lmao and feels really rewarding when people review saying you made them cry XD he he

I have a hard time reading fan fictions where they kill the characters, it's so sad and I have enough of sadness in my life lol. But that explains why kharizzmatik wrote that one shot recently where apparently someone dies.

Yeah alot of people do avoid fics like that which is why you usually have to warn about character death.... but sometimes if done well it can be so effective.... like The Best Man... that fic is amaaaaazing i love it so much. It was so well written and unexpected. Alot of people are too scared to kill off characters though which i do get heck even Smeyer was too scared to kill off characters lmao