Favourite characters!

Spikesbird

I absolutly LOVE Luna... she is sooo me. doesnt care wot people think of her and does what she wants... Also Sirius is cool to, but i would have thought they would have casted a better looking actor to play him... he looks nothing like i imagined (resemblence of good looks my eye), .... the books are good but the films are crap in comparison!!!

:D

N E way they are all amazing books and i hope that the next 1 will be just as good,

Bye, Bye

:o

Neville!!! Followed closely by Ron.

Yep Neville Rocks. But I love them all.

You know you had the

Bully Draco Malfoy

Wierdo Luna

The Brainic Hermoine

The Best Friend Ron

The Pest Colin Creevey

The love interest Cho Chang

The captain Oliver Wood

The Pranksters The Weasley Twins

The Teachers

The mean one Snape

The Firm but fair one Mcgonagall

The eccetric one Trewalany

the Hard one Moody

the Dandy Lockhart

The one that is like a rose with thorns Umbrigde

The secretive one Lupin

Plus the ones who havent made a appearance yet!

Kyle Longbottom

I absolutly LOVE Luna... she is sooo me. doesnt care wot people think of her and does what she wants... Also Sirius is cool to, but i would have thought they would have casted a better looking actor to play him... he looks nothing like i imagined (resemblence of good looks my eye), .... the books are good but the films are crap in comparison!!! 

:lol:

N E way they are all amazing books and i hope that the next 1 will be just as good,

Bye, Bye

:angel:

I agree about the films, although they are good when u can't be bothered too read :(

Amanda

I'll give you three guesses!!!!!

You just gotta love Snape!! Sorry but I can't help it!! (oh yeah and before anyone says anything I liked Snape before Alan Rickman!! :blink: )

But then I suppose it's Malfoy, Lupin and the Weasley twins next. Sorry guys but I just cant like Sirrius all that much anymore, that bit in book 5 with Snape just anoyed me that little bit too much...

:lol:

Bye, Bye

:vader:

yeah Luna is kewl (my name) but i think she does care what people think... at the end.... with the whole people hiding her stuff.... no one doesnt care..... but she is sooo cool...

slytherin_snake... mmmmm jeremy sumpter...... heeh

Lizzie Luna

:D:o:lol::P:o

• 2 weeks later...

I luv Ron :D . No sorry I luv Rupert grint, doesn't everyone! I went to collectormania 4 too and it was really cool. I loved meeting the weasley twins. who did you think was the best guest? :P . I am going again in April/May. I really want to meet Rupert Grint.

Hey has anyone thought of the premier? I wanna go to that to but its really expensive isnt it?