Question about ET4 Pass

Kiraka

Hi all,

I want to buy a pass for ET4, but I'm not sure about the place where I'll be living (and where I'll be studiying) in October. So, as the pass will be on sale at the end of the month, I just want to know before buying if it's possible to change the name on the pass. In case I can't afford the travel and have to cancel, I don't want to lose my money.

Hello, and welcome to the forum. :blink:

There are certain circumstances that have to apply, otherwise you can't change the name on a pass. Once sold tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.

If the event is sold out you may be allowed to transfer your pass, but through Showmasters only. It is not guaranteed that this will happen though. So if you are unsure if you can make it best wait until you know for sure.

The place where you are living is not a problem. Use your current address for now, and when you need to update it e-mail Jola at info@collectormania.com with your name and order number and tell her your new address at university.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

It's not just an adress problem, but I'm not sure about the place where I'll be living. Next year, If I can move, maybe I'll be in USA.. But If I stay in France, I'll be present at ET4.

Edited by Kiraka

Ha ha, I have almost the same problem Kiraka.. Either stay in France next year or go to the USA.

Well it's a bit different because it's more about money. I should keep it in case everything works out as planned.. but I do not want to miss that. Not again. ^^'

Well I hope you won't be too disappointed if you can't go to ET4 in the end.. but I'm sure if you move to the US it will be as amazing, maybe more :)