The Faculty

Sam_21

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks a lot. i absolutely love that film. so much i wrote out the whole script on my computer. i know i'm mad but it's elijah, plus a great film. my video messed up my faculty vid so i'll record it and watch it. wow. elijah is everywhere at the mo. mmmmmmmmmm.....................

Edited by Shepseskaf

thanks a lot. i absolutely love that film. so much i wrote out the whole script on my computer. i know i'm mad but it's elijah, plus a great film. my video messed up my faculty vid so i'll record it and watch it. wow. elijah is everywhere at the mo. mmmmmmmmmm.....................

And I am DEFINITLEY not complaining! lol!

Oooo had that on DVD for xmas!! Pretty Elijah! I WANT THAT SIGN POST!!!!!!

For those who havnt seen it yet...you will know which sign post from the 1st 15mins of the film!

Nicxxx

yessss...well i think so. hang on i think im thinking of the flag pole, but thats in about 2 seconds. oooh, i need to watch it again soon..

thanks a lot. i absolutely love that film. so much i wrote out the whole script on my computer.

I actually downloaded it from the Internet, though I'm not sure whether it's still knocking around out there, as it was released in 1998.

I can't remember how many (MANY) times I've seen The Faculty, but I know quite a bit of the dialogue off by heart. How sad is that!!!!!??!! :lol::angel:

Any Elijah Wood fans - You must see this film

Edited by MissAnonymous

It may well be a flag pole actually...not sure! Its near the beginning....and yu see Elijah in the toliets directly after the clip im on about (despreately trying not to spoil it)

Nicxxx

yeah i know what u mean. mmm flag pole. then he swears naughty boy. im shocked :P

hey guess what i put into the video player, just now...THE FACULTY, yes i am going to watch it now and type what i think (or shout at the screen)

you may not wanna read it if u havent seen it and want a total surprise, but dont worry i wont give too much away, just enough to get you intrigued... :P

ahhh adverts! the waterboy...he was a lonely boy. his only friend was his momma.

and now for our feature presentation.

wow, ive realised you can say "cha cha cha" in time to the title music.

josh....aaaaaand heres our wonderboy now...doesnt he look pretty? only took about ten minutes to get to him, and i only sed "urgh" once. GO ELIJAH GO!" poor casey. crash and burn.

no no, not the pole!!!

hmm, those toilets look slightly nicer than the ones at my school.

i always think the man that the nurse is talking to is a woman. even though he has a beard. whoops.

its been five minutes now without elijah, im getting sadder and sadder, its like dom and billy said, something in your life is missing without hobbits on the screen nearly all the time.

ive got bored of writing now, ill post again if anything exciting happens that i haven noticed before!

Oooh I think I might be having another Elijah sleepover this weekend! Woo! Of course... the sleepover would be so much better if Elijah was there but we can't all be that lucky!

make a tape of him talking then just reply to everything he says and hide the tape playr behind a picture of his face. and there u go, a substitute

lucky u, i want an elijah sleepover