Hotel Help Desperately Needed!

timecake

My hotel option for Collectormania has fallen through and my friend and I are currently stranded with nowhere to stay from the 27th to the 30th.

Can anyone offer a replacement?

Hi,

I'm staying with a friend at the Barkstone Gardens Hotel in Earl's Court. It is just one tube station away from

Earls Court Olympia. I think they still have rooms available and the pricing is OK. Continental Breakfast is included.

Edited by Halessa

I am staying there too :) I've stayed there before 2 months ago and it's a clean hotel and it's not too expensive for London. A lot of food/cafés close by and Earl's Court is almost around the corner.

Great! I've stayed there already twice, first in January this year when I was in London to see Hamlet,

and in summer for Comic Con. Maybe we can join for a Drink at the hotel bar at some point of the weekend?

Edited by Halessa

Yeah that's sounds good :) I am alone so a bit of company is nice! I will be staying there from Thursday until Tuesday. I thought I could do some Christmas shopping in London.

I like that the hotel has free Wifi (also in the rooms). My notebook is going everywhere with me :)

Yeah that's sounds good :) I am alone so a bit of company is nice! I will be staying there from Thursday until Tuesday. I thought I could do some Christmas shopping in London.

I like that the hotel has free Wifi (also in the rooms). My notebook is going everywhere with me :)

You're welcome to join us! We are staying from Friday till Monday, and we're visiting Collectormania on Sunday.

On Saturday, we have our shopping tour in London.

You're welcome to join us! We are staying from Friday till Monday, and we're visiting Collectormania on Sunday.

I am going to Collectormania both days. I've some Photoshoots planned for Saturday and Sunday. Maybe we can meet each other Sunday evening after Collectormania. I don't think I'll have any energy left for anything else :) Or maybe Friday in the evening if you don't have other plans.

Is there some Private Messaging on this board? I don't want to dump my emailaddress here :D

I am going to Collectormania both days. I've some Photoshoots planned for Saturday and Sunday. Maybe we can meet each other Sunday evening after Collectormania. I don't think I'll have any energy left for anything else :) Or maybe Friday in the evening if you don't have other plans.

Is there some Private Messaging on this board? I don't want to dump my emailaddress here :D

I have no time on Friday because we got tickets for theatre, so Saturday or Sunday would be great.

@PM: I'm afraid you can't contact me via the board here, but got to my deviantART-page for contact

information.

Is there some Private Messaging on this board? I don't want to dump my emailaddress here :poki:

I have no time on Friday because we got tickets for theatre, so Saturday or Sunday would be great.

@PM: I'm afraid you can't contact me via the board here, but got to my deviantART-page for contact

information.

Great send you an email!