Doctor Who

SALEMSLOT

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:unsure: Being Doctor Who Fans you probably already know about this but you must check out Doctor Who top trumps........bear in mind I am simple and have never owned a playstaion and so i find this extremely fun.....mind you as long as i win the 8th Doctor card i am kept happy..... :unsure:

Doctor Who Top Trumps

I think so.... :unsure: but then again believe it doesn't take much to please me - they need to bring out some doctor who top trumps, they've got LOTR ones why not Doctor Who ones....will have to covert the Paul McGann one though...

I think so.... :D but then again believe it doesn't take much to please me - they need to bring out some doctor who top trumps, they've got LOTR ones why not Doctor Who ones....will have to covert the Paul McGann one though...

I agree. Excellent idea!

I just watched the interview with Christopher Eccleston on the BBC website and am suddenly filled with a deep sence of foreboding... Some of the things he said they were doing seemed so un Whoish and seem to take away some of the things that really make it what it is.

The Dr not eccentric??? :angry: I don't mind the idea of him having a dark side (I always like that about Sylvester McCoy's Dr) But he wouldn't be right without that dash of eccentricity it made him him!!!!!

He also mentioned (and I'm shuddering already) a love interest!!!! that's just not right!!

If anyone would like to scrape me off the ceiling I would appreciate it because I'm starting to get a tad worried..... :blink:

Would be great to have a Dalek smilie too!   :unsure:

Your wish is my command:

dalek.gif

and a Doctor Who:

smiley_06_scarf.gif

You will need to save them though and upload them to your own webspace. People will get a little touchy about stealing bandwidth :angry:

LOL!!! Love it...brilliant that has truely made my day!

Would be great to have a Dalek smilie too!   :angry:

Your wish is my command:

dalek.gif

and a Doctor Who:

smiley_06_scarf.gif

You will need to save them though and upload them to your own webspace. People will get a little touchy about stealing bandwidth :o

Absolutely outstanding!

You're the man! :unsure:

Would be great to have a Dalek smilie too!   :P

Your wish is my command:

dalek.gif

and a Doctor Who:

smiley_06_scarf.gif

You will need to save them though and upload them to your own webspace. People will get a little touchy about stealing bandwidth ;)

Absolutely outstanding!

You're the man! :D

Ahem...woman ;) And you're welcome.

You know, I have seen a cyberman one on my travels...I will have to see if I can dig it up. As for the other thing..umm..not quite sure what that is :D

Would be great to have a Dalek smilie too!   ;)

Your wish is my command:

dalek.gif

and a Doctor Who:

smiley_06_scarf.gif

You will need to save them though and upload them to your own webspace. People will get a little touchy about stealing bandwidth ;)

Absolutely outstanding!

You're the man! :D

Ahem...woman :D And you're welcome.

You know, I have seen a cyberman one on my travels...I will have to see if I can dig it up. As for the other thing..umm..not quite sure what that is :D

Sorry!!!!

It's just that with a name like Strider I thought you were a bloke. I bet you're lovely. Have I dug myself out yet? ;)