has david morrisey cancelled?

rosie727

• Showmasters Admin

It is on the site just below the anounced guests. He is I'm afraid on the the list of cancelled guests.

Due to work commitments David Morrissey and Frazer Hines are no longer able to be with us. Due to family commitments William Russell is also no longer able to attend Dimensions.

i have asked sm to bring him to london

The thing is , as David B says, David has been asked to attend an event 3 times now and for various reasons has cancelled. Ihope they don't give up as I seem to remember Helen Slater and Ian Sommarholder cancelling 3 times and than coming on the 4th so you never know.

I can't say I'm surprised. I was expecting this.

The news that William Russell has cancelled for me, is more disappointing. I've got a couple of items I wanted signed by him.

it may not be any use to you but i am sure william russell is signing in barking in december

I can't say I'm surprised. I was expecting this.

The news that William Russell has cancelled for me, is more disappointing. I've got a couple of items I wanted signed by him.

it may not be any use to you but i am sure william russell is signing in barking in december

'Fraid not. It's not really economically viable for me to go down to London for a minimum of two days for just one person.