important news for photo ops

showmasters

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quick question - on the day, how long before the end of the photoshoots can we buy tickets? im hoping to buy one for Katherine Isabelle due to the tube closures im not sure if me and my sister will arrive until after 9 and with her shoot being 9.45, in case of long queues & depending on what time we get there - are the photoshoots on sale right up until the shoot is scheduled to end? or does it close as it begins?

• Showmasters Admin

just a quick question - on the day, how long before the end of the photoshoots can we buy tickets? im hoping to buy one for Katherine Isabelle due to the tube closures im not sure if me and my sister will arrive until after 9 and with her shoot being 9.45, in case of long queues & depending on what time we get there - are the photoshoots on sale right up until the shoot is scheduled to end? or does it close as it begins?

We usually still sell them up until the end of the shoot.

If you are in the queue and the photo shoot you want is about to end please do let the crew member manning the queue know and they will try and sort it out so yo uget the ticket and away before the end of the session.

Hi i have late entry tickets for the sunday which obv allows us in from 11am but trouble is i need to buy a photo op for Bronson when i get in and his photo shoot is 10.50-11.35am so is it going to be ok to get there and get a ticket for this before his session ends? Thanks

Nikki

• Showmasters Admin

Hi i have late entry tickets for the sunday which obv allows us in from 11am but trouble is i need to buy a photo op for Bronson when i get in and his photo shoot is 10.50-11.35am so is it going to be ok to get there and get a ticket for this before his session ends? Thanks

Nikki

No noe can say. But when you get in, go straight to the photo sales queue at the back of the org booth and make sure you talk to the crew member manning the queue that you want a Bronson photo shoot and so you only have X amount of time to get one. They will then look at helping you get one before it ends. But you need to make sure you tell a crew member and not just stand in the queue. If we don't know we can't help.

Nikki

No noe can say. But when you get in, go straight to the photo sales queue at the back of the org booth and make sure you talk to the crew member manning the queue that you want a Bronson photo shoot and so you only have X amount of time to get one. They will then look at helping you get one before it ends. But you need to make sure you tell a crew member and not just stand in the queue. If we don't know we can't help.

Ok brilliant. Also if a friend is going in saturday could they buy me a ticket or does it have to be myself that gets a ticket? x