Order confirmation

andylein2001

Hi

I have a question

I orderd my silver ticket on wednesday and get a confirmation of the order but no bookingconfimatin???

How can I know if I have a ticket now. Because I just want to book my flight to birmingham if I know I have my silver ticket???

Does anybody get a booking confirmation and how long have you waited?

Today I calles massive entertainment and they told me questions just per mail but I don'T get an answer?

Go back in to the online store, log in to your account. Then go to 'query order status', click on the order and it should say paid at the top if it's been processed. If there are any problems with it you would have received an email.

Go back in to the online store, log in to your account. Then go to 'query order status', click on the order and it should say paid at the top if it's been processed. If there are any problems with it you would have received an email.

*nods in agreement*

That (and checking your bank account/credit card statement) are the only ways to have a confirmation right now.

Malius is right, if there was a problem you would have been contacted. Besides the automatic store e-mail you will not get a separate order confirmation. You will receive a registration letter, but that will not be sent until much closer to the event.

Today I calles massive entertainment and they told me questions just per mail but I don'T get an answer?

If you look at this topic http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=53893 you will see that Jola (who's processing the orders) is swamped with e-mails.

She will get back to you, but this will take some time. At the moment processing the orders is the first priority, and then the next priority is contacting those who had a problem with their order.

You did e-mail info@collectormania.com which is the store e-mail and not the general Showmasters e-mail address, right?

Edited by Queen_Sindel