can u book a room in travelinn etc if ur 16?

...im not sure.

in travel inn place they said a child was 0-15, does that mean 16 and above is adult?

there'll probably b about 3-5 of us coming up (is it up?) from hertfordshire. thats for c5.

also i was wondering cos about 7 of my friends and i want to go on a summer holiday and im just trying to get a move on overwise itll never b organised

• 3 weeks later...

Don't want to be a fuddy duddy, but if you were my child you would not be travelling anywhere in a groups of 16 yr olds. Be carefull, MK is as bad as any other city, esp if you are a young vunerable traveller, who does not know anything about the place.

• 3 weeks later...
just wondering, can u book and stay in a room at travel inn or some other hotel like that if all your party is 16?

I would suggest contacting the hotel your planning on staying at directly. They will be the best people to confirm whether you can stay or not.

As for pippinssweatypants comments about safety, I would recommend that you all go out with mobiles fully charged, make yourself aware of the most reputable taxi services in MK, Showmasters or anyone from MK will tell you the best ones. If you are going out on a night, STICK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! You can also get very good attack alarms from Halfords. These are very loud and very easy to operate.

I'm not trying to put a downer on your fun, but remember if you don't know MK that well like me, its best to go fully prepared. Even I take an attack alarm out with me, even during the day its always in my bag.

Right nagging over LOL - god I felt like a right mother then LOL

Vamps

xXx

Edited by vamps!

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone is looking to share a room for c5, please check out our topic "anyone wanna share a room" cause there are I think 5 of us sharing so far so we have room for another few people (we are getting 2 rooms).

we didn't know each other prior to either c4 or meeting on here so don't worry! xx