I need help.

Aishaleherisson

As has been posted in other threads, you can print out an order confirmation from your email/shop account, and that plus ID should do. If you bought your ticket at Hub 2 and don't have an email confirmation, I'm assuming the credit card receipt and ID would do instead.

As has been posted in other threads, you can print out an order confirmation from your email/shop account, and that plus ID should do. If you bought your ticket at Hub 2 and don't have an email confirmation, I'm assuming the credit card receipt and ID would do instead.

That's exactly right. :(

That's not the first lost confirmation letter and wn't be the last. No one was ever refused entry because of a missing letters. Don't panic, crew will sort you out.

Bring ID, like sazzra said anything with a picture is preferrable, and the confirmation e-mail.

If there is a difference in name e-mail info@collectormania.com and ask Jola to make a note in the record.

At the hub 1 I had a panic attack because I forgot my regestration letter!! lol

But then I spoke to them and they just looked at my reciepts and order confirmations and then looked for me on the list to see what number i was, then it was all okaii.

Its good if you can rememeber your ticket number though, as i couldn't, and they had to check through over 100 ticket names before they got to me :(

But then I spoke to them and they just looked at my reciepts and order confirmations and then looked for me on the list to see what number i was, then it was all okaii.

Its good if you can rememeber your ticket number though, as i couldn't, and they had to check through over 100 ticket names before they got to me :(

I'm a Silver.

Round about the 110s.

Oh this'll be so AWESOME. I'm now packing my costumes and junk. ^^

EDIT: While packing a costume bag containing some of my Fifth Doctor stuff I felt something odd under the trousers.

I've just FOUND my registration letter! :(

Edited by Aisha

Its good if you can rememeber your ticket number though, as i couldn't, and they had to check through over 100 ticket names before they got to me :firedevil:

I'm a Silver.

Round about the 110s.

Oh this'll be so AWESOME. I'm now packing my costumes and junk. ^^

EDIT: While packing a costume bag containing some of my Fifth Doctor stuff I felt something odd under the trousers.

I've just FOUND my registration letter! :o

YAY!! :firedevil: