Costumes

Guest Kenny

I don't really have the time or patients like some of you on this site so as its my first collectormania event Im going to be wearing a t-shirt with my user name on it and some stuff on the back, they have a great t-shirt printing shop in the centre where I work. Hopefull I can get them to do one for my friend too whos going so we can both have one with our user names on. Im not a big poster too these sites only hope someone recognises me and says hellow cause that would be cool. :rolleyes:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have the time or patients like some of you on this site so as its my first collectormania event Im going to be wearing a t-shirt with my user name on it and some stuff on the back, they have a great t-shirt printing shop in the centre where I work. Hopefull I can get them to do one for my friend too whos going so we can both have one with our user names on. Im not a big poster too these sites only hope someone recognises me and says hellow cause that would be cool. :wub:

Earlier, there was a big vote on the tee-shirt that everyone (or anyone that wanted to) was going to wear. I don't know if you saw it or not. ;)

So there is a design that everone likes and will proberly be shown on the tee shirts!

Mori

x

Hope that someone could help me find that post about the winning t-shirt design. I would like to know what the t-short design was that might be a good option for me. At least it wont be to much effort, and at the same time it wont look like I havent tried at all :blush:

Hope that someone could help me find that post about the winning t-shirt design. I would like to know what the t-short design was that might be a good option for me. At least it wont be to much effort, and at the same time it wont look like I havent tried at all B)

I cant find the post for the t shirt any more, but I did save them off on my computer. I dont have a website so I cant post them on here, my e mail is in my sig, so email me and I will e mail them you. it is 609kb. If any one has a web site and wants to post the t shirt on here e mail me.

:lol:

my email is in my signature hope that one works. (tahnks again for pics)

I'm still gona be wearing my bashir T-shirt one of the days. I've got one with a massive pic of him on the front with a quote underneath

Its also got most of my signature on the back with a few changes :yoda:

My costumes are on a sudden stand still after LFACC. I need to catch up on loads of college work cause I was ill before LFACC and wasn't in college for like 2 weeks. Then I'll b ack with my costumes considering its only 49 ish days and I still got my armor to finish, Jade's reqiuem dress and cloak to finish and my shieldmaiden costume to make the corset of....