Costumes

Guest Kenny

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snoogans!!!

My humblest apologies. I posted that when I was a little worse for wear. Everybody who puts in the effort deserves to win.

Naurarwen in reply to your question, I think I'm going on Saturday as Gambit. You should join the X- Posse, we need more members for C5. But as that would be short notice . . . Do you wanna join us for C6? Bear in mind it'll be Comic verse costumes, not the Movie ones. Eg. SPANDEX!!!!!

I think maybe my Legolas will be C6. As will my Pippin (probably more like C7 the rate it's going!!!)

Oh and is there a Captain Jack Sparrow out there?????

Darth Jay :vader:

Yeah the Comic book is like the Cartoon. And I'm afraid we do have a Rogue. We really need guys, do you know of any who would dress up? Oh you could do Mystique fairly easily. White dress, long, sleeveless, and blue skin. Just red wig and yellow contacts would be difficult maybe.

Darth Jay :(

Hey!

I bought my Eowyn wig yesterday! The costume is done, and I've made some bags so my phone etc. don't look too conspicuous!

WOOOO!!!!

So if anyone sees an eowyn in her brown and blue refugee dress with absurdly long hair...it's me!