If we get another guest ...

Doctor Who

Hiya, I just thought I'd suggest this but I don't know if it'll turn out to be popular or whether or not Massive Events or Showmasters will want to do it. Personally, I always love it when I see the 'New Guest Announcement - Monday at 5pm' sort of threads and think they make announcements really exciting. I think it'd be great if we had a countdown if we were to get a new guest for The Hub, especially if it's a main character who might replace John. It's just an idea, what do you all think?

P.S: For some reason I couldn't get the poll to work otherwise there would be one. :WINCE:

Edited by Doctor Who

I've changed my mind, if we get another guest for this event then I don't want this anymore. It'd be great for The Hub 4 if there's one though, it's just getting really close to this event now so if guests are able to come, it's probably better that they are announced as soon as all of the contracts are sorted and you've got time to announce them. Of course, we can't be certain that we'll get another guest for this event as we've already got an amazing line-up and it's going to be a great weekend. I certainly wouldn't complain though if the other two people you've asked said yes to attending. :D:YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

I think a countdown would only be good if it was a bigger guest though, because it would get peoples hopes up, then it might not be a brilliant guest (still a good guest just not AMAZING)

Yeah! And I totally agree with Doc too, were so close now, it might just be best to annouce it, save us from dying of waiting! But of course if there is a countdown for a big guest, the hype will keep us going xD

But then you get the whole argument of what constitutes a 'big' guest. There have been so many arguments in other threads after a build up to a guest who is A list to some and C list to others, I personally would rather the announcements just happened. Also, SM/ME couldn't get accused of hyping things for ticket sales, as they have been with John this time.

But then you get the whole argument of what constitutes a 'big' guest. There have been so many arguments in other threads after a build up to a guest who is A list to some and C list to others, I personally would rather the announcements just happened. Also, SM/ME couldn't get accused of hyping things for ticket sales, as they have been with John this time.

I agree with every word of this.