Pics from Bling's final day out in MK

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love you Suzi :o It sucks, I keep missing ya.  ;)

Michaela...why 'ent we allowed to call you KAYLA? Cause, that's what I call my friend Michaela! She is Kayla to meeeeeeeee. How are you btw hun? Miss me?  :D

xxkissesxx  :lol:

You can call me Kayla if you want Emily. I've kinda given up now. Have i missed ya - of course i have :o March isn't that long away tho so just keep thinking that!

Howz school going?

:o:o:P:P:P

Edited by rain

Thank ya Kayla :D I've missed you too.

March'll be so fun! Can't wait for it!

School's been...well, different. It's really freaky actually! I'll tell ya about it later, I'm about to leave for school, lol. I have to walk :o Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuude or what!

xxkissesxx :D

She didn't fall over me!! I was talkin to Sarah when we were ice skating and this lil kiddy skated out in front of her and she fell right over him. And he just carried on skating while she was sat on her ass!! LOL, I was pissing myself!!! B) FLASHBACK, I can see it all again!!!

xxkissesxx :firedevil:

She didn't fall over me!! I was talkin to Sarah when we were ice skating and this lil kiddy skated out in front of her and she fell right over him. And he just carried on skating while she was sat on her ass!! LOL, I was pissing myself!!! :D FLASHBACK, I can see it all again!!!

xxkissesxx :D

ah yes sounds familiar... damn them kids!!!! one of them skated right into the back of me, i managed to stay up right though :D go me!

which is more than i can say for dear sarah! hahaha - jus dont play GC agen, on the world 'FALL' sarah takes her cue to fall over!!

})i({