General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Ha ha you go watch How To Be then. Sure you don't wanna watch Little Ashes?? Lol! Ahhh yes we need a tracker lol!

No I didn't think he was in the UK either!

Awww turns out it was yesterday that my sister's friend went. Karly isn't gonna bother telling her friend that Rob was there today lol as she'd be gutted!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I'm not the only one freaked out by that picture :)

I'm back on placement tomorrow after five days off. Cannot be bothered at all. I know come new year after two weeks off I'm not gonna have the motivation to go back :/

On the plus side, I posted the rest of my cards today, yay! :)

Edited by rayray_x

i stilllll cant believe Eclipse is going to be in 3D i dunno if its a good thing. i think its a bit too far but the wolves and new borns will be amazing in our faces :D

Isn't it gonna be in IMAX, not 3D?

Or did i completely miss a reply that says its def 3D?

Yeah I had an email from Twifans about it being in IMAX but not read it yet. Didn't click on to what IMAX was lol!

i stilllll cant believe Eclipse is going to be in 3D i dunno if its a good thing. i think its a bit too far but the wolves and new borns will be amazing in our faces :D

Isn't it gonna be in IMAX, not 3D?

Or did i completely miss a reply that says its def 3D?

Yeah I had an email from Twifans about it being in IMAX but not read it yet. Didn't click on to what IMAX was lol!

IMAX is a HUGE screen, that kinda curves so that the screen is in your perifforal vision. but not right round the cinema, its awesome according to my manager (I work in a cinema, but mine doesnt have it)

IMAX is a HUGE screen, that kinda curves so that the screen is in your perifforal vision. but not right round the cinema, its awesome according to my manager (I work in a cinema, but mine doesnt have it)

From the wikipedia article about IMAX: "IMAX (short for Image MAXimum)[citation needed] is a motion picture film format and projection standard created by Canada's IMAX Corporation. The traditional version of IMAX has the capacity to record and display images of far greater size and resolution than conventional film systems. A standard IMAX screen is 22 metres (72 ft) wide and 16.1 metres (53 ft) high, but can vary. The world's largest cinema screen and IMAX screen is in the LG IMAX theatre in Darling Harbour, Sydney. It is 29.42m (approximately 8 stories) high by 35.73m wide — covering an area of more than 1,015 square metres."

There's also this bit about how IMAX 3D works, and this article showing you where the UK's IMAX venues are