Looking for photos and

Hello everybody!

I wasn´t at the convention, i couldn´t as i´m from italy, that´s why i need your help: i´m the creator of a facebook group about Charlie Bewley, i read from his Twitter profile he´s so delighted of this experience and i´d like to "show" something of it in the group, i think it´d be amazing as he sometimes writes there (and so he could read and see it all) and also for the pther people who weren´t as lucky as you!

Write me a private message here or join the group and contact me through facebook if you want to help!

The group is called LOVING CHARLIE - 100% Charlie Bewley and this is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=83038124798&ref=ts

million thanks for your help!! ^_^

Celeste

Hello everybody!

I wasn´t at the convention, i couldn´t as i´m from italy, that´s why i need your help: i´m the creator of a facebook group about Charlie Bewley, i read from his Twitter profile he´s so delighted of this experience and i´d like to "show" something of it in the group, i think it´d be amazing as he sometimes writes there (and so he could read and see it all) and also for the pther people who weren´t as lucky as you!

Write me a private message here or join the group and contact me through facebook if you want to help!

million thanks for your help!! :P

Celeste

Hi just tried to join but it is restricted? If you send me an invite I will post, I am Odette Gander, there can not be two of me on Facebook hahaha xx

Hey!!thanks for your reply!yes the group is set as private but if u do request you can join it!and anyway i´m the only one who can post photos there, to be sure not to have double and to give credits to each photo!i´ll look for you on facebook!!

Anyway, of course i saw the photos of some of you in the other topics but i won´t take them unless the "owners" will tell me i can!

Hello everybody!

million thanks for your help!! :D

Celeste

I'm at work at the moment lool but I will join the group as soon as I get home! I have posted my pics on the forum on the londoners page feel free 2 use any of these

Here is my pic of me and my cake with the guests.

It is now my wallpaper on my phone and computer! I love it!

Jose even asked if he could have a tree cos "green is good"

Daniel told everyone he had baked the cake and spent ages running round Birmingham looking for the ingredients.

Charlie said "wow, you even made him sparkle!"

JoseRhiDanielandCharlieforweb.jpg

Thanks girls you´re just fantastic!!!

LISA i looked for you on fb but there are too many people with your name, so i´m waiting for you in the group!

CATIA THANKS!!!I´ll save the photos and tag them with your name!

dragonsanddaffodils thanks for the photo, could you please tell me your name so i can write in the photo???

Anyway girls it´d be amazing if you could join the group so you could write there about the experience, i even opened a special topic for it!

ooooooooo GREAT!!!

so i´ll put it absolutely in the links of the group, we can collaborate if you want!!!

And lisa, i´ll look for you again then!!

oooooooooo lisa i can´t add you, it doesn´t let me :P

If you want to look for me, i´m Celeste Ferrara, or it´s easier if you look for me in the group!

Thanks girls you´re just fantastic!!!

LISA i looked for you on fb but there are too many people with your name, so i´m waiting for you in the group!

CATIA THANKS!!!I´ll save the photos and tag them with your name!

dragonsanddaffodils thanks for the photo, could you please tell me your name so i can write in the photo???

Anyway girls it´d be amazing if you could join the group so you could write there about the experience, i even opened a special topic for it!

Sorry, its Rhianydd