Park Inn

eternallyBella

I'm staying there =) Alone ^^

lol smae... well with my mum anyhow! XD

I had a really difficult time booking a room! just about got one though!

I booked mine right after I bought my ticket at ET1, just in case ! But it's not funny being alone ^^'

You're coming with your mom ? My dad is a "Twilight Dad" xD Crazier than me when it comes to Twilight ! I think he'll finish Breaking Dawn tomorrow. He'd love to come but he can only say Hello in English so... a bit hard maybe :whistling:

Kinda strange yes ! I was always speaking about Twilight and my mother came with me to the cinema to watch the movie, and when we came back home she told him " that's excellent ! ". But he said " I don't like fantasy". And when I bought the DVD he wanted to watch it, in order to understand what I'm always talking about and he totally loved it ! Right after this he asked me for the second book and became a Twilight Dad xD Right now he's finishing the last book ^^'

• Showmasters Admin

Anyone remember the tarriff paid for the parkinn? I've emailed them to ask, but seem to be getting every answer but the actual one I keep asking them for lol

Do you mean the price per night?

From the NEW MOON website.

They have single, double and twin rooms. All rooms are £65 per room per night including bed and breakfast for the occupants. Room price is £65 irrespective of how many in room. Room rate applies to all nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday.