Dealers Rooms

jazz5490

Lol thanks for that was London first maybe they had run out by brum if thats the case? I can't remember which was they were but hopefully they'll know they need LOADS for ET2 :) Did you guys get ET3 tix?

Just checked and London was first which may explain the lack of merch left for Birmingham :)

Also was it officially merch or more like . . . home made stuff like pictures and stuff or a mixture

Lol thanks for that was London first maybe they had run out by brum if thats the case? I can't remember which was they were but hopefully they'll know they need LOADS for ET2 :) Did you guys get ET3 tix?

Just checked and London was first which may explain the lack of merch left for Birmingham :)

Also was it officially merch or more like . . . home made stuff like pictures and stuff or a mixture

it was all official :dance: i have some pics i'll upload them later to show you. Nah i wanna wait to get silver or gold. Anyone wanna get me the gold wen they go ET2? :thumbup: i so wanna go especially as its ON my birthday. xx

London ,. there was loads! So much stuff. I got loads :YAHOO: hahaa glad i took quite a bit of money with me :YAHOO:

I'm surpsie as I was in London. There were only photos, some canevas and some mugs, that's it. I was expecting much more Twilight merch.

tht was all i was expecting :YAHOO: because i got everything else. all the jewelerry tshirts bags everything! all i needed were some more canveses and signed pics :YAHOO:

I didn't go to ET1 so I can't make a comparison, but I was happy - Then again maybe I'm just easily pleased :P I got a fair amount of merch that I'm so happy with, and I thought it'd be more expensive. There was more merch out on the Sunday than there was on the Saturday though.

Unfortunately you couldn't buy Daniel, Charlie or Jose :(;)

Edited by _Chelsea_