A Few Questions

~Jenny~

Hi, this is my first convention, so I’m very unsure on how everything is going to work, so I’m wondering if anyone can answer some questions.

1. I’ve read you can sign in from 2pm, but I’m guessing it’s going to be very busy at that time. I’m just wondering what time people starting Qing and the time they got there tickets for the last con? Just it will give me an idea of when I need to set off from home and the hotel we are staying in when we arrive.

2. I’ve being hearing about a waiting list and upgrades to better tickets. I’m just wondering what it's all about, then when it could happen and how does it work? As I'd like a gold or silver pass.

3. I was going to order my photo’s over the next few days, I was just wondering what happens if say, I ordered Billy’s and he doesn’t come, would I just get a voucher for the person who’s going instead of him or would I get the money back.

4. I’ve read about a quiz on the prom con and I’m wondering if I need to brush up on my Twilight trivia for ET2.

5. I can’t go to ET3 so the ticket sales for that one doesn’t affect me, however I’m planning on going to ET4, will I be able to get tickets for it in this con, or will they be on sale at the one in Feb next year.

6. I want a James Masters autograph from the Buffy con. Will I be able to buy that at ET2, or does that have to be done online.

7. What sort of things are people getting signed?

8. And last but not least what sort of things can you buy there? One of the things I need to buy, so I’m hoping it’s at the con is the Scene it: Twilight which comes out beginning of next month in USA. I’m just wondering if there’s a chance that could be there.

:angel: Cheers to everyone who can help me out with some of these questions. :YAHOO:

1. There will be a line for registration, but it usually moves pretty fast.

The opening ceremony is usually around 6 PM though, so if you're in a different hotel there is no need to be there at 2 PM on the dot. Tickets for the next event so far have never been sold on Friday. Queueing for the next event tickets would start Sunday morning. If there's any changes to that I am sure TooTall, Mark or Jason will post here.

2. The wait list was in place for two other shows, but we have no definite info if or when it will happen for ET2. If it will happen there will be an announcement on the forum. So please keep checking back. If there's news, it will be on here.

3. when Kellan cancelled ET his tickets got automatically transferred to Peter Facinelli's photo shoot. You could obtain a refund though if you wanted.

4. I will leave that one to someone who's more knowledgeable on that matter. :angel:

5. No, you will not be able to buy tickets for ET4 at ET2. ET4 ticket sale will start at ET3, and then the remaining tickets will go on sale online after ET3.

6. I'm afraid autograph vouchers or photo tickets for other shows won't be sold at ET2, you'd have to order the James autograph ticket online, or buy it at Hallowhedon in case the tickets are not going on sale online.

7. Again I will leave that to someone who's been at ET. I've seen photos, books, posters, action figures and a lot of different items at other shows.

8. Have you ever been to a Collectormania or London Film and Comic Con before? The dealers room at ET2 is usually a mini version of the dealers area there. Usually the dealers try to bring items related to the event. But for something that specific as this game I really can't tell how good your chances are to find it.

1. Thats great, as it will save me getting up about 6am to travel down. I think we are planning on getting to the Park Inn about 4, but I didn't know if that would be too late, by the time we got signed in.

2. I will do :o

3. That's ok. I was thinking more of, if they cancelled and It got transferred to someone who I already had a a voucher for. I was going to order all the guest photo's over the weekend. However I think I'll just wait till a few days before the con, so it will save messing about if anyone does cancel and worrying incase I haven't got one for everyone.

5. I thought that would be the case, but I wanted to double check. At least I've got till Feb to save up for A Gold pass. I just hope they are some left when I get around to buying one.

6. I'm not going to Hallowhedon so i'll have to get that online sometime.

7. I was planning on either getting a my photo with the cast signed (if that is possible) or a postcard of something like that.

8. No this is my first convention ever. I just wanted to make sure I could buy postcards for the cast, so maybe to get signed and I few little gifts for friends who arn't coming with me. I think i'll look into getting the game before the con

Cheers for all you help. :o

3. That's ok. I was thinking more of, if they cancelled and It got transferred to someone who I already had a a voucher for. I was going to order all the guest photo's over the weekend. However I think I'll just wait till a few days before the con, so it will save messing about if anyone does cancel and worrying incase I haven't got one for everyone.

No, don't worry. If a shoot gets cancelled because the guests cancelled then the ticket is either transferred to the new guest (as it happened with Taylor/Peter), or it's a refund right away.

6. I'm not going to Hallowhedon so i'll have to get that online sometime.

Oh, I'm sorry, I totally misunderstood you. I thought you wanted to buy an extra autograph ticket for James because you were attending the event.

If you want to order an actual autograph photo you can order that in advance. It's definitely best to do it this way because Showmasters won't be selling pre-signed autographs after the show. Check this topic here for details: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=49870

7. I was planning on either getting a my photo with the cast signed (if that is possible) or a postcard of something like that.

If the photo is back on time this is of course possible, yes.

But sometimes there is an unexpected delay when a printer breaks down or something like that. So I'd bring a back up item just in case.

8. No this is my first convention ever. I just wanted to make sure I could buy postcards for the cast, so maybe to get signed and I few little gifts for friends who arn't coming with me. I think i'll look into getting the game before the con

Postcards, photos and stuff to get signed won't be a problem at all.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Cheers Queen Sindel for all your help. I'm going to order the autograph photo for James when I get paid next and I've ofered the new moon movie companion, just incase i can't get photo's back in time to get signed!

I do have one more question. Are people arriving in the baseball outfit when they sign in so they don't need to go back to hotel? :P

Cheers Queen Sindel for all your help. I'm going to order the autograph photo for James when I get paid next and I've ofered the new moon movie companion, just incase i can't get photo's back in time to get signed!

I do have one more question. Are people arriving in the baseball outfit when they sign in so they don't need to go back to hotel? :P

I don't think so people dont usually turn up in their costumes for signing in.

No, don't worry. If a shoot gets cancelled because the guests cancelled then the ticket is either transferred to the new guest (as it happened with Kellan/Peter), or it's a refund right away.

I think you mean Taylor not kellan..