Question for Jola

Mandelina

Ok so I just remembered something. When I booked the ticket it was in my dad's name because I was using his credit card so I emailed you about it and I got an answer that it was taken care of and that my name now was on the ticket. But when I got my tickets (or the registration papers that is) it was adressed to my dad. So I was just worried that it still is my dad's name on the ticket? Sorry if it's a dumb question but I just wanna make sure that I'll get in and not my dad. It wouldn't be that fun :help::D

Edited by Mandelina

I'm sure Jola will confirm when she comes on, but as far as I am aware there'll be a note on the order - the registration desk has a list with all the orders - saying you are the ticket holder.

If you want to make sure everything is okay send another e-mail with your order number to confirm the change was made.

Mandelina's email prompted me to find the notification from Jola that my friend Tina was included on the list. When I booked I only put my name on!! But I cant find it. I have a copy of the email I sent to her but not her reply.

SORRY - this is probably just a last minute panic. It is so close I would hate for anything to go wrong now!

:YAHOO:B):wub:;)

Mandelina's email prompted me to find the notification from Jola that my friend Tina was included on the list. When I booked I only put my name on!! But I cant find it. I have a copy of the email I sent to her but not her reply.

SORRY - this is probably just a last minute panic. It is so close I would hate for anything to go wrong now!

:D:thumbup::thumbup::dance:

Dön't panic, if Jola replied and said the name was added you are okay.

Did she say you have to bring the e-mail?

I got an answer from you, so that's why I was confused when my dad's name stood on the envelope instead of mine. ^_^

Because I probably wrote out the envelope way before you actually emailed me with the name change ^_^

I got an answer from you, so that's why I was confused when my dad's name stood on the envelope instead of mine. ^_^

Because I probably wrote out the envelope way before you actually emailed me with the name change :unsure:

Oh, okay. That explains it. Thanks Jola :D