Vamps Deep dark damp dungeon

Jangojohnny

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it comes from the fact that I try to use it like copy and paste, I think that I'll just have to accept the fact that I won't be able to quote from 2 different posts in the same post! (Although I know it's possible and it annoys me thinking that this little box of electronics has the better of me!) :(

Stinkyberm to do a quote you need to

1 press the quote button on the post your quoting from, it will them come up with the box where you type your post.

Alternatively,

1 you can copy the part your quoting on then select add reply

2 then press the quote button

3 then paste what your quoting

4 then you MUST select close all tags

5 then carry on with what you wanted to say

6 then press add reply.

Hope that works for you!!!!!!!!!!

The first quote is easy it's getting a second quote from someone else that causes me problems, I end up with the word quote all over the place :lol:

My word it's not easy to upload pictures for your avatars is it? I keep getting the same old message sending me to the help page, which (in true microsoft tradition) has all the help in the world except the thing you want :wub:

I kinda get the impression that my pic is a wee bit on the big side (I blame it on the cat, she's got too many colours on her).

Still on the up side, while I'm trying this hubby can't use the phone!! :P

phew, thats good! how r we all today then? :P

chilled out actually, very chilled out, going to watch corrie in abit - i love that programme, you lot can have your buffy and angel, i'll stick with my corrie!!!!!!!!

Is eastenders on tonight??? I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan will you be coming to the forum meet on the 13th since someone else is coming??????

I thought that Rich and I were the only 2 people who didn't follow Buffy and Angel!

But we don't follow soaps either, mind you it's not that easy to when your on shifts. (Most of the men at work follow them which I have always found a little strange, and that's from a sci-fi geek!) B)

phew, thats good! how r we all today then? :lol:

chilled out actually, very chilled out, going to watch corrie in abit - i love that programme, you lot can have your buffy and angel, i'll stick with my corrie!!!!!!!!

Is eastenders on tonight??? I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan will you be coming to the forum meet on the 13th since someone else is coming??????

someone else? am i missing something? ;) btw, i dont follow soaps or angel but i do watch a little bit of buffy. :lol::D:D

Edited by stanmarsh

Not only have I managed to print up those transfers (went for the Neo "Lord of the Shows", yet to iron them on) but I have managed to get hold of a sell sheet and promo cards for Van Helsing! :D

Shame I can't leave work and go home now cos the day can't get any better :D

(OK it could at 9pm but that's not likely!!)