Vamps Deep dark damp dungeon

Jangojohnny

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at my local cinema they have a poster of van helsing thats a big as a house! i soooo want it! :P

Ah someone else with great taste :P

Our cinema has a fair sized poster (not as big as Bristolian cinema's would have) and it is tempting!

Guess I'll end up buying one of those too! B)

I bet it would be worth loads too :P

Managed to get a lil pewter figure last night too, within budget so I'll not have to scrimp at LFCC! I'll miss this lil place down here after LFCC, it's where I've done most of my posting ;)

See ya in a lil over a week, (I'll still be posting, I'm not going anywhere)

I bet it would be worth loads too :D

Managed to get a lil pewter figure last night too, within budget so I'll not have to scrimp at LFCC! I'll miss this lil place down here after LFCC, it's where I've done most of my posting :D

See ya in a lil over a week, (I'll still be posting, I'm not going anywhere)

LFCC!!!! Not long now (*does crazy back flip thing....well, that's a lie - but is still excited!)

Glad to see the dungeon is as dank as ever. Hows things everyone? :D

Things are great here, I'm at work, the managers have left for the day, I've been told to spend the night (till 11pm) reviewing paperwork and it's actually snowed!!!!!!

Marvellous!

How's it with you?

Edited by stinkyberm

11pm, factory shift work! Could be a lot worse, they've farmed the rest of the workers from our little department out to the rest of the factory. They get the joy of doing the horrible little jobs the other workers won't touch.

I'm happy reviewing paperwork next to the internet!! And I'm about to have my tea.

Also went into one of the offices today and found that they've ordered black sharpie pens! Having informed them of how great these pens are I was given one to take home...bonus!

Snow has nearly all gone, probably headed up to Bristol!

Sharpies dry very quickly (helps on smudge free autos on photos) and are reputed to be very permenant. It's what most (if not all) of LFCC guests will be using.

The one I was given today is possibly a wee bit fine but none the less a useful item! The lady who passed one to me will probably take one home to her daughter after the way I went on today! (She's into film and music, and likes to try and see the stars. Haven't talked them into one of our style events yet)

one of our cats was running out of my room this evening, but i think hes buggered off somewhere! and a few days ago i saw him trying to chase his tail, i didnt even know cats actually did that, i thought it was one of those things that everyone knows about cats but doesnt really happen! :vader:

Our cats do that rarely, they tend to chase each others more than their own (we have two little monsters). Our Tom cat is usually quite lethargic but really lets you know if he wants attention. (We used to have a real old cat who was just about blind and she would howl to let you know where she was, our Tom cat picked that up!)

Fortunately he tends to make a b-line for Rich :lol:

Our female is just mischievious!! :lol:

We live in an old Victorian Terraced house, tall and thin. The cats really love to go racing up and down those stairs! At Xmas we have an artificial tree, and this year it has only made it half way up to the attic so the cats have developed a great new ambush game, for unsuspecting peeps on the way to the bathroom!

Pics of the cats are in the forum mugshots. Rich is holding the Tom cat QuiGon (quigon) and I am holding Stinky (stinkyberm). We have a grey carpet, similar to the cats. Joy!

Nearly forgot, went down to Devon yesterday and got mother in law to do the transfers.  Our iron only been used twice since 1998(!) so we wanted an iron that we knew would work.

So we have forum T shirts :(

Devon? I'm in Devon!!!!

Where in Devon????? lol :D

They live in a little village half way between Tiverton and Wellington. Poor things have been roped into taking us to the train station tonight. We're leaving here at midnight, and they're dropping us at Taunton at approx 1:30am, for the 2am train. Then they're dropping our car there to meet us! So not only will we be tired, but so will both of them!! :D