Ursula Waiting Time

andyais

I won't be getting to autographica till approx half 12. Do you think I'll be able to get Ursula's autograph?

She will just have warmed up nicely for you by that time and her hand will be flowing. Seriously, quite a few people don't make it until the afternoon. So you will be 'A O.K.'

Thanks. I should be able to wait around til closing time if necessary but that doesn't sound like I'll need to. I think I've just been nervous coz of my experience in Christopher Lloyd's queue. haha. Such a long wait...

Still waiting for my ursula photo from movie market. Seems to have got lost in the post.

Thanks. I should be able to wait around til closing time if necessary but that doesn't sound like I'll need to. I think I've just been nervous coz of my experience in Christopher Lloyd's queue. haha. Such a long wait...

Still waiting for my ursula photo from movie market. Seems to have got lost in the post.

Hi Andy, my items arrived from Movie market a couple of days ago, even though I ordered almost a month back, I was surprised to see they came from the US too as the last time I ordered I seem to recall them being UK based.