BIG FAVOUR

talie

I don�t think anybody has the right to ask somebody on this forum not to film because it annoys them. I don�t film personally because I know it�s not allowed but if I did that would be my choice and I would then deal with the consequences. If people want to film they will, and asking them not to is patronising and will most likely encourage rebellion. As for guests getting annoyed that there are clips of them online, sorry but that�s life, I was filmed at my graduation and this has since been sold to people I don�t but I had no choice over the matter, the guests expose themselves to the public and media and need to learn to deal with the consequences.

I'm not asking because it annoys me, I'm hardly that pedantic.

It was against the rules, set out like 13598249689428 times by showmasters.

It's incredibly selfish to say "it's my choice" yeah and that has consequences meaning guests might decide not to come cus they've had stuff posted that they asked not to be?

It's hardly patronising asking someone not to spoil things for everyone else.

It's incredibly selfish to say "it's my choice" yeah and that has consequences meaning guests might decide not to come cus they've had stuff posted that they asked not to be?

It's hardly patronising asking someone not to spoil things for everyone else.

Could not agree more. If people don't want to abide by the rules, they shouldn't attend. The guests (and the fans) should be able to relax and feel welcome at these events.

I don�t think anybody has the right to ask somebody on this forum not to film because it annoys them. I don�t film personally because I know it�s not allowed but if I did that would be my choice and I would then deal with the consequences. If people want to film they will, and asking them not to is patronising and will most likely encourage rebellion. As for guests getting annoyed that there are clips of them online, sorry but that�s life, I was filmed at my graduation and this has since been sold to people I don�t but I had no choice over the matter, the guests expose themselves to the public and media and need to learn to deal with the consequences.

Hopefully, the consequences would be either your camera being taken away until the end of the talk OR you being ejected from the talk. Showmasters don't make these rules. They are asked by the guests' agents that we not film them. Sadly, there are always some idiots who pay no attention.

Maybe Showmasters should have a few "fake" attendees in the crowd to spot those filming. Hopefully, they'll be able to stop the filming this time.

Edited by Betty

Hopefully, the consequences would be either your camera being taken away until the end of the talk OR you being ejected from the talk. Showmasters don't make these rules. They are asked by the guests' agents that we not film them. Sadly, there are always some idiots who pay no attention.

Maybe Showmasters should have a few "fake" attendees in the crowd to spot those filming. Hopefully, they'll be able to stop the filming this time.

I totally agree, and they should have fake attendees, if the people want to film, as has been said it's 'their choice', but seeing as their 'choice' is against the rules, they should have to deal with severe consequences.

if you film a film in the cinema your breaking the law if you go see a play and film it your breaking the law, if you break the terms and conditions of your ticket ( it does say no filming aloud) showmasters can kick you out without a refund.

ill wave as you leave :D