Specific Guests for Autographica 14

autograph_fanatic

As the title suggests, I wondered how on earth Dave got Olga Bisera to do the show?

She has been extremely elusive for most of her life and has only just come to light since she was announced for the show.

I will most definetaly be buying around 4-5 signatures of her as she is such a rare autograph to get!

Anyway chaps, if you have anything to say about any of the guests..........fire away!

I would just like to say this..

This is my first ever Autographica & I will be coming over on the Saturday morning with my Dad,attending the show on that day,& leaving Sunday evening - I have seen some people complain about the acting guests,but I myself am more interested in the space guests & all I can say is....

THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS!! :YAHOO:

The four astronauts you guys have got so far are amazing guests..one moonwalker,one of the Mercury 7 & the 2 others flew around the moon..you can't get much better than that! (Unless of course Mr.Armstrong shows up of course!)

I amn't all that interested in the other guets,but I do realise that Edward Fox,Ursula Andress,Stirling Moss & the rest are all very good guests so thanks alot Dave & all you guys for this wonderful oppurtunity,& of course if you want to ask more space guests between now and the show..be my guest! :D #

Regards,Shane! :thumbup: