Posed photos?

Whats up with posed photos again this time around? Most of the guests seemed to be doing them and enjoyed doing so fair enough.

However, both Amber and Robert said they wern't allowed to pose for photos that they'd been told, so didnt bother asking Casey as I didnt see him do a single posed photo anyway so assume he must have been the same.

However, I didnt see a single no-posed photos sign up anywhere around those three, which is why I asked! :vader:

Of course the usual gossip/roumer I heard floating around was it was to drive up photo sales..

Robert I dont so mind about as I have a photoshoot with him tomorrow, And Amber had a 'work around' for it, but as I was only going to see Casey again for a posed pic, I didnt even bother with an autograph this time, as I already have one, yet I dont want a photoshoot as id rather have a pic I could print out bigger than 7x5" or whatever the photoshoot size is, and have a sig AND photo for my £15 rather than just a photo :(

However, both Amber and Robert said they wern't allowed to pose for photos that they'd been told, so didnt bother asking Casey as I didnt see him do a single posed photo anyway so assume he must have been the same.

You shoulda asked. He was quite happy to stand up and pose with ComaWhite. Nice pic, too.

Amber was more than happy to pose for one with me on Sunday.....didn't meet Robert or Casey so cant really comment on them................

Yeah I did notice she was doing posed photos fine on the sunday, but by then id already got my autograph and would have felt awkward going up again to ask and hoping she remembered me from the day before.

Mind you, I think by then the official photoshoot had been done, so people couldnt buy a shoot even if they wanted one..