Mailing of Tickets

Little1

Is it possible for there to be an option where we would be able to get our passes at the door? (at a will call type of thing) - I'm travelling from the US and I'm concerned that should you ship to my house 2 weeks prior to the event, they might miss me (or get lost) - as I haven't set my trip yet - but I plan on extending my trip over to visit with some friends who live on that side of the pond and don't know if my extension will be prior to the con, or after it.

Any information about this would be most helpful.

Thanks ...

Yes, you can buy tickets at the door.

However, don't worry about your tickets possibly getting lost in the mail if you order in advance. If you bring out the print out of your confirmation e-mail and some form of ID you will get in.

Oh, I meant can I pick them up at the door if I bought them online? I was worried about the tickets missing me in the mail or not even getting to me in time or something like that.

But yea - I'll bring the confirmation e-mail should I not have the tickets by the time I leave for the airport !

Thanks ...

can I pick them up at the door if I bought them online? I was worried about the tickets missing me in the mail or not even getting to me in time or something like that.

But yea - I'll bring the confirmation e-mail should I not have the tickets by the time I leave for the airport !

When I attended LFCC in July I had printer trouble to print out confirmation email and bring with me (lesson learned not to leave these things until the last minute) the people at the registration desk were very understanding and helpful

pic ID and knowing what your order number is for the ticket should be ok