Ticket help (Mods? Anyone?)

My mother booked my TwiProms ticket and I figured it was going to be okay for her to do so.

I just got my Registration Ticket letter and it says ID is needed to be bought with me. Surely there's going to be confusion because the confirmation emails have mums name and the ID will be mine.

Should I email and tell them the ticket is for me? I don't know what to do! *flails*

E-Mail info@collectormania.com with your order number and explain that the tickets are in your mum's name, but you're the one coming. They'll make a note in the paperwork.

If your mum orders tickets for you again have her put "name of ticket holder: (your name)" in the comment field that comes up during booking.

E-Mail info@collectormania.com with your order number and explain that the tickets are in your mum's name, but you're the one coming. They'll make a note in the paperwork.

If your mum orders tickets for you again have her put "name of ticket holder: (your name)" in the comment field that comes up during booking.

Thank you so much, we didn't even think of putting my name in the comments field. I sent an email and hopefully that'll be all I need to do, right? :)

Thanks again!