Anyone staying at the Grand Hotel ?

angelfish

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I spoke to the grand today. I left a message and they rang me back

They said, if you don't get anyone on the phone, it is cos they are a "budget unmanned hotel", which has a caretaker for most of the time who will let you in late at night, that sort of thing.

If you need to get hold of them urgently, this is the mobile number that the caretakers will have

07709 710338

He said you can usually check in any time from 10am onwards.

There isn't any internet access though.

So save that mobile number in your phones if you have any queries, otherwise, you leave a message on the landline and they get back to you.

• Showmasters Admin

Queen Sindel said to someone else that the gold pass receptin is often at 6pm, don't know what that means with your timings?

QS was actually talking about the opening ceremony, but was still having a funny five minutes :thumbup:

The opening ceremony is usually at 7pm, with the gold pass drinks reception at 7:30pm.

Thats a bit pricey for taxi isn't it. :D I don't know how far Luton is from Northampton though :headscratch:

Not my area :D

It's about 35 miles.

Lol well I havent decided what to wear for it yet I had a dress and mask for sat but they dont match colour wise :D and I miss Sunday's party cos I have to leave early (before closing ceremony) :'( and I don't think I'm dressing up for Friday I don't understand what I could do lol

For most stuff being gold makes very little difference it's mainly the drinks thats the thing and sitting at the front is good but tbh I was jealous of the guys at the back at ET cos the guests posed for pictures for them and shook hands and stuff not us goldies!

Awww I get the same getting autos I feel shy and go quiet (which is shockingly unusual!) :D I'm thinking of getting Edi (Laurent) to sign my auto

To Jasmine

You're Absolutely Lethal

Love Edi

lol my friend just suggested it made me smile :)

I wasn't as bad at LFCC at ET I just kinda stared at the guests bless but at LFCC I managed to speak to a couple of guests and attempted to flirt with the phelps twins (they were so hot!) But at LFCC . . . Peter Facinelli totally ignored me :D I was sad :( I had just paid 20 quid to see him but he was really busy with him missing Sat but yeah :( he didn't even look at me :(