Michael Gambon and Maggie Smith

Avengers7

While I agree, I worry that it could turn Autographica into a bit of a free-for-all. They would be very popular with younger autograph hunters due to their recently found fame with the Potter films - I'm not sure just now (following the recent release of the latest film) would be the right timing.

While I agree, I worry that it could turn Autographica into a bit of a free-for-all. They would be very popular with younger autograph hunters due to their recently found fame with the Potter films - I'm not sure just now (following the recent release of the latest film) would be the right timing.

Surely, the more people that go the better chance of big guests like these.

Both Michael Gambon and Maggie Smith have done many good films and TV shows before Harry Potter!

If you do get Michael Gambon, will I be able to ask him to sign "Michael" on my DVD of "Arthur of the Britons", given that Oliver Tobias signed over the "Michael" of Sir Michael Gambon's signature at the last Autographica? I was not pleased - particularly given I had paid for it. Ruined the DVD as far as I'm concerned.

recent found fame laffin a lot