Tim Burton Alice in Wounderland cast

how hard would it be to get tim burton to come to a con as i really want to meet him and i was hopeing there was another way like meet and greet packages, I would pay anything to meet my idol, so please try and get him.

does any one know if there are such things like that for johnny depp or tim burton meet and greet packages as i said before i would pay any amount of money

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

how hard would it be to get tim burton to come to a con as i really want to meet him and i was hopeing there was another way like meet and greet packages, I would pay anything to meet my idol, so please try and get him.

does any one know if there are such things like that for johnny depp or tim burton meet and greet packages as i said before i would pay any amount of money

I know that Tim has done 2 signings in new york my friend has been to both and said he had to queue outside for about 6 hours but it was free and my friend said so amazing how cool and nice Tim was with everyone he meet, I'd love it if we could get him over here

• 3 weeks later...

The premiere is on the 25th Feb not the 18th - I'll be there before the crack of dawn.

I have been very fortunate with the collaborations of Depp and Burton - hope this continues next week.

I too support your campaign of getting them to an event of some sort - a ME event would suit all as the casting of Brits goes with many of Mr Burton's films.

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw the film today again love it so therefore could we please have:

Tim Burton

Mia Wasikowska

Helena Bonham Carter

Crispin Glover

Matt Lucas

Stephen Fry

Michael Sheen

Alan Rickman

Barbara Windsor

Paul Whitehouse

Timothy Spall

Marton Csokas

Tim Pigott-Smith

Lindsay Duncan

Geraldine James

Leo Bill

Frances de la Tour

Jemma Powell

Eleanor Gecks

John Hopkins

Michael Gough

Imelda Staunton

Christopher Lee

Holly Hawkins

Lucy Davenport

Joel Swetow

Jessica Oyelowo

Ethan Cohn

Jim Carter

Frank Welker

Please please showmasters they are a must.

Edited by MICHEALS KILLER

• 2 months later...