TWILIGHT TALK!

The Twilight talk was brill I was 5 rows away from the back but still managed to get some really cool photos esp when Peter came down the middle row after he got fed up of trying to hear what people were asking - Thought that was great we actually felt like part of the talk.

Hope SM can get them to do another Talk at next years LFCC - That would be GREAT :thumbup:

i loved the talk!

i only managed to get my ticket an hour before hand cos i spotted someone selling their ticket for £20 and i was so lucky that it was a good seat number (242). it was definetly worth spending another £5

I didnt know that you could take photos in the talk so i left mine in my bag with my mum outside the talk, luckily i had my phone with me, but my pictures are a bit rubbish.

what number did everyone get on their limited edition prints. I had 130

I really enjoyed the talk, especially when Alex stood on the chair just in front of me! (I have a few photos with the daft camera angles!!) Also, there was a time when Peter came to bring the microphone to the person next to me and I nearly got smacked in the head with it! :wub:

My two favourite quotes were said by Peter... "I will smite you with my compassion" and "If you want to be famous, rob a bank!" :lol:

One little problem.... It wasn't long enough!!! :D

i loved the talk!

i only managed to get my ticket an hour before hand cos i spotted someone selling their ticket for £20 and i was so lucky that it was a good seat number (242). it was definetly worth spending another £5

I didnt know that you could take photos in the talk so i left mine in my bag with my mum outside the talk, luckily i had my phone with me, but my pictures are a bit rubbish.

what number did everyone get on their limited edition prints. I had 130

that would be a lovely lady called sarah that you bought that ticket of lol, my pic was number 96 me thinks

I loved the talk, Justin is the quieter one of them but even he started to liven up through the talk. I loved that he was filming us all too LOL

Peter stole the show again but Alex seemed to be really enjoying himself too. My least favorite part was when a crew member came & poked me in the back & snapped "No filming" then walked away scowling without appologising when I told her I was filming anything !

29cvss2.jpg

i can't tell if you can see the text i have a web book so everythings much smaller to me and i made it 200x200 and then resized it to 100x100.

Oh it's brilliant and I can see the text clearly. The other one you made was very nice too. Thanks for making them!!

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the talk, especially when Alex stood on the chair just in front of me! (I have a few photos with the daft camera angles!!) Also, there was a time when Peter came to bring the microphone to the person next to me and I nearly got smacked in the head with it!:blink:

My two favourite quotes were said by Peter... "I will smite you with my compassion" and "If you want to be famous, rob a bank!" :WINCE:

One little problem.... It wasn't long enough!!! :D

i thought it was justin who said the 2nd one?! 3 weeks ago tomorrow =[

29cvss2.jpg

i can't tell if you can see the text i have a web book so everythings much smaller to me and i made it 200x200 and then resized it to 100x100.

That's my favourite quote from the weekend! :D

Same! 'oh edward has his mind reading talent alice can see in the future, and what do i have? Compassion!?

cause that will cause the olturi to stop and think 'oh no he has compassion lets go'

and also the

'Alex: No comment'

'Justin: no coment'

'Peter: okay then I'LL comment.... theyre isn't enough carlisle!! i had a full chapter in the book though!

:thumbup: