A Few More Questions

Doctor Who

Hiya, me and my mum ordered our standard tickets on Saturday (two of them) and I also ordered my photoshoot tickets with both Nikki Amuka-Bird and Daniela Denby-Ashe. We did these in three seperate orders (all on the same account) and I was wondering if there will be two different registration packs or just the one? If there's two, which will the photoshoot tickets be placed in or will that not yet be known? I was also wondering if autograph tickets are specified for certain guests and if so, which six are the guests that are free as part of the entrance charge or hasn't that been decided yet? I won't be able to make it to the event on the Friday night and will therefore arrive early on the Saturday morning. If some autographs and photoshoots only go on sale at the event and not in advance, do you think I'll miss them or do they only go on sale on the Saturday? I'd hate to miss an autograph with anyone or photoshoot with someone I really want a photo with. Thanks in advance for your help, it's much appreciated and I'm sorry if any of these answers are obvious. It's my first 'convention' and that's why I've still got questions after looking at the Frequently Asked Question section of the site. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

info@collectormania.com - that's the email address for all queries regarding shop purchases, extras etc although as guests aren't finalised until nearer the date I doubt you'll get a firm included/excluded answer until then. I'm not 100% on the way the standard ticket works though as I've always had gold so emailing Jola is your best bet (or hope TT sees this and can answer)

info@collectormania.com - that's the email address for all queries regarding shop purchases, extras etc although as guests aren't finalised until nearer the date I doubt you'll get a firm included/excluded answer until then. I'm not 100% on the way the standard ticket works though as I've always had gold so emailing Jola is your best bet (or hope TT sees this and can answer)

Ah ok, thanks for your help. I'll send the email later today if no one has replied, thanks once again. :P

Edited by Doctor Who

Hiya, me and my mum ordered our standard tickets on Saturday (two of them) and I also ordered my photoshoot tickets with both Nikki Amuka-Bird and Daniela Denby-Ashe. We did these in three seperate orders (all on the same account) and I was wondering if there will be two different registration packs or just the one?

I've always had Gold Tickets myself, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait for Jola to answer that.

I was also wondering if autograph tickets are specified for certain guests and if so, which six are the guests that are free as part of the entrance charge or hasn't that been decided yet?

The six autographs included in the price are specified as guest 1, guest 2, guest 3, guest 4, guest 5 and guest 6, with one autograph each.

You can't chose that you want 2 of gust 1 and none of guest 4, or you'd like guest 7 instead of guest 3 (if that makes sense).

The guest list isn't complete, so no decision has been made yet who the six guests are. The only guest where we have details so far is James Marsters because he's a sponsored guest.

I won't be able to make it to the event on the Friday night and will therefore arrive early on the Saturday morning. If some autographs and photoshoots only go on sale at the event and not in advance, do you think I'll miss them or do they only go on sale on the Saturday?

I think that in the past most stuff went on sale on Friday, but there's usually no danger of tickets selling out. Maybe for John Barrowman at this show, but I don't think these tickets would be sold on the day only. That would lead to too much chaos. :blink:

You won't be the only one coming in Saturday morning instead of Friday, don't worry.

Thanks for your help Queen Sindel, it's much appreciated. I sent the email earlier so hopefully Jola will reply to that. Haha, yeah, I can imagine it'd be chaos if John's were only available at the event. Fingers crossed I'll be able to get it all on the Saturday morning, I'll be booking everything that I can in advance and would have probably got a silver ticket but they all went too quick. :blink: