Cute bloke in White T-shirt with an older lady was in the pre-booked q

I'd laugh if it was his wife...

Dude, MILFs rule. Ever heard of Stacey's Mom?

She's got it going on...

She's all I want and I've waited for so long...

Actually Stacy's Mom looks a bit rough without makeup. I would have stuck with Stacey if i was that kid.

I'd laugh if it was his wife...

Dude, MILFs rule. Ever heard of Stacey's Mom?

She's got it going on...

Does anybody know who he was?

Hope the lady was your mum as I think you were rather fit :sleep:

Bit more of a description might help. I was in the queue with my son (who was wearing a white T shirt)!! Not sure I would appreciate being called an "older lady" though. ;)

Hope the lady was your mum as I think you were rather fit ;)

Bit more of a description might help. I was in the queue with my son (who was wearing a white T shirt)!! Not sure I would appreciate being called an "older lady" though. :angry:

If shes on about the same guy I think I saw, he had tattoos (I think they were tribal)

Hope the lady was your mum as I think you were rather fit :P

Bit more of a description might help. I was in the queue with my son (who was wearing a white T shirt)!! Not sure I would appreciate being called an "older lady" though. :lol:

If shes on about the same guy I think I saw, he had tattoos (I think they were tribal)

Yes you would be right edward as I was in the queue just behind you :D

Bit more of a descripition well he had a white t-shirt and jeans and tattoos, it was on sunday around 10.30ish & sorry for calling you an older lady - lindsay :WINCE:

I'm hijacking this topic to ask if anyone knows who those three hot indian chicks with glasses are? (any of 'em would do) or that girl with the tanktop I sat next to at the auction or the red headed chick I sat next to at the Red Dwarf panel or that hot red headed chick who carried the mic around the panels or...

I'm hijacking this topic to ask if anyone knows who those three hot indian chicks with glasses are? (any of 'em would do) or that girl with the tanktop I sat next to at the auction or the red headed chick I sat next to at the Red Dwarf panel or that hot red headed chick who carried the mic around the panels or...

Nope can't help you there as I don't remember seeing them - sorry

What's that I smell??

Hope the lady was your mum as I think you were rather fit :wub:

think you might be talking about me, white top, jeans, white boots about 5'10 with a tribal tattoo on my right arm and dark brown hair ??

Edited by darren.b

:P-->

QUOTE(darren.b @ Jul 21 2009, 06:03 PM) 1388793[/snapback]

Hope the lady was your mum as I think you were rather fit :P

think you might be talking about me, white top, jeans, white boots about 5'10 with a tribal tattoo on my right arm and dark brown hair ??

Yeah that would be you :clap: