can someone give me some advice?

metalangel

Hi there, I want to go to the hub 3 event but only on the friday or saturday as I cannot make it for the wholeevent. If I came on the saturday would it cost me 78 pounds to get in? And would I be able to get john barrowman and james masters autograph on that day? Thanks, Cari

Hi there, I want to go to the hub 3 event but only on the friday or saturday as I cannot make it for the wholeevent. If I came on the saturday would it cost me 78 pounds to get in? And would I be able to get john barrowman and james masters autograph on that day? Thanks, Cari

Hiya and welcome to the forum. The dates that each guest will be attending haven't yet been announced but I've just had a look a the F.A.Q section on the website for The Hub 3 and found this, I hope it helps;

Question: Can I attend only one day? Do you have to go for the full weekend? If I only go for one day, will I still get everyone's autographs? How much would it cost to attend for just a day?

Answer: Yes, you can attend for a single day, you do not need to go for the whole weekend, but there are no one day programmes, so you would still need to purchase a full price. Also, the event is geared towards people attending for at minimum the Saturday AND Sunday, and if you only attend for one day, then we cannot guarantee you will get all autographs or photo shoots with the guests.

Edited by Doctor Who

If I understand things correctly, if you and the guest whose autograph you seek are not there on the same day, you won't be getting the autograph. Given John's theatre schedule, for example, he's unlikely to be there for more than one day, and that would most likely be the Sunday. I believe that SM do provide a means of purchasing an autograph that gets sent to you, though. You might want to check out this thread for further info.

If I understand things correctly, if you and the guest whose autograph you seek are not there on the same day, you won't be getting the autograph. Given John's theatre schedule, for example, he's unlikely to be there for more than one day, and that would most likely be the Sunday. I believe that SM do provide a means of purchasing an autograph that gets sent to you, though. You might want to check out this thread for further info.

Yeah, the pre-order service is fantastic if you can't attend the event or meet a guest on a certain day. If you miss a guest on the Sunday then you could possibly order their autograph through means of that service. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Yes, it is correct what has been posted. You will still need to buy the normal weekend ticket for 78 pounds.

Autographing is done by groups, so some fans will see guest X on Saturday while others will see that guest on Sunday.

If you can only make it one day speak to crew at the event, and they may be able to sort you out. The keyword here is "may" though. This is not a promise, especially for a popular guest like John, and of course only possible if the guest is actually there both days.

Seeing James is a sponsored guest he will probably spend most of the weekend in the dealers area signing (think Collectormania style). But this is an educated guess of mine and has not been officially confirmed.