Children at the Cons

From what I understand, children under 7 can attend the cons for free, right? Though obviously they would get no pics or autographs or anything of their own - but can go into all the parties, talks etc with the parent/guardian. Is that right? And if I chose, could the autographs be for them, rather than for me? And could they be in any photos with me (though it would just be the one copy?)

If I have that all correct, do I need to get any kind of pass for a 6 year old or let anyone know they were coming? Or would I just turn up with her and she stays with me the entire time?

My 6 year old niece really wants to come me...I'm not sure yet if my sister would let me take her out of school for the afternoon or trust me with her daughter in London for a weekend. But, I just wanted to check the facts before the discusions become more definite and she ends up disapointed when I discover she can't actually come with me anyway.

If anyone could let me know...thanks!

xC

They can go to the talks and parties with you, yes.

I don't think there'll be any issue if she picks up the autographs instead of you. You just hand over the voucher and have it signed off. I can't see it being an issue if your niece hands over the pictures instead of you and the guest puts her name on the autographs.

For photographs you'd need to buy extra tickets if you both want to be on the photo.

Unfortunately I can't answer the question if she needs a ticket. Normally for other events you'd need a child ticket, that's for kids 10 and under. Those don't seem to be offered for the proms though. Maybe Jola can answer that for you.

Under 7's don't need a ticket but we do need to know they are coming along. We keep a list of attendees for security reasons and health & safety, so regardless that she doesn't need a ticket, we'll still have to account for her in some way.

Under 7's don't need a ticket but we do need to know they are coming along. We keep a list of attendees for security reasons and health & safety, so regardless that she doesn't need a ticket, we'll still have to account for her in some way.

Thank you. If it's ever decided she can come with me, I'll send an email with her name etc, is that okay?

And...as this event isn't offering extra photos (for standards - obviously due to time constraints) is it okay for her to be in the photo with me? I seem to remember at ET 3 girls having one pic between them and all being in it, so I don't see the problem - even though she'd get all the attention...hmm, perhaps I won't bring her :dance::thumbup:

xC

Thank you. If it's ever decided she can come with me, I'll send an email with her name etc, is that okay?

And...as this event isn't offering extra photos (for standards - obviously due to time constraints) is it okay for her to be in the photo with me? I seem to remember at ET 3 girls having one pic between them and all being in it, so I don't see the problem - even though she'd get all the attention...hmm, perhaps I won't bring her :P:lol:

xC

The three girls would have all bought a photo ticket regardless of the fact they were in one photo. They would have then received three copies of the photo.

I have a question about photos...

Theres two of us me an my boyfriend, and he doesnt really wanna have his photo taken with them and i dont really need two photos of me with them so is it posible for me to use mine on my photo and when it comes to my boyfriends photo can i geg in on his so theres two of us in his...although from what ive read of Jola's post im guessing i wont be ble to do that :thumbup:

I have a question about photos...

Theres two of us me an my boyfriend, and he doesnt really wanna have his photo taken with them and i dont really need two photos of me with them so is it posible for me to use mine on my photo and when it comes to my boyfriends photo can i geg in on his so theres two of us in his...although from what ive read of Jola's post im guessing i wont be ble to do that :firedevil:

I am not sure if I am understanding you correctly, sorry, my brain is a bit fried today.

So you and your boyfriend would be on his photo?

That wouldn't be possible if you don't buy an extra ticket, sorry. It doesn't count that he doesn't want to be in the picture. He's still on it with that plan. ;) Two people in the shot need two tickets. Sorry!