Writers panel? James Moran and others from S3

Cryssie

I think a writers panel would be quite cool.

I dunno if he'd get booed as he's a pretty good writer and surely everything else would outweigh how people feel about the newest season, but I think there would be some rather awkward/angry questions directed at him.

edit: then again, everyone might have calmed down by the time it comes round. It's only taken me 2 hours to come round to it, and I'm sure after watching it more it'll grow on me. I think after time people will accept it.

And personally, I think it would be awful if any guest got booed it's so rude and such poor form (unless at a panto!)

Edited by lizzy88

Ooh, yeah, I'd love to meet some of the show's writers. I've already met Russell at his book signing but would love to meet him again. Other writers I'd love to meet are; James Moran, Joseph Lidster, Noel Clarke, Peter J. Hammond, Chris Chibnall, Helen Raynor, Catherine Tregenna, Phil Ford, Matt Jones, Colin Teague and Toby Whithouse. That's just off the top of my head too, I'd love to meet any of the show's writers as I love every episode of the show. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who