Some help please!

I have just got back from work and my hubby as i asked him too has ordered me two standard tickets.

Do these standard tickets entitle me just to the Saturday or to the Sunday aswell?

If not what should he have bought to get access to both days?

Thanks so much.

is it possible to get tickets for just the one day? I would love to do both but cant afford the hotel room!

There are no day tickets but nothing stopping you going for one day then leave late in the evening after you have done everything , but it would need to be a standard ticket.

is it possible to get tickets for just the one day? I would love to do both but cant afford the hotel room!

I enquired that about ET2 cos I had cakes to deliver, and was told that the price for the whole thing was x-amount, but you could come and go as to suit you!

Then is sold out befoe I had chance to buy any :WINCE:

Didn't take that chance this time!!!

Depends what you are going for really. Have a look at the schedule and see what suits you best

• Showmasters Admin

The issue with only doing one day at these mini cons is that the photos are on day one (Friday London, Saturday Birm) and the autographs and on day two (Saturday London, Sunday Birm). So if you only go for one day you're going to miss out on one of them. I guess if you have to choose I'd go to the second day as that's got the autographs and talks.

But it really is a 1.5 day event. To get everything you need to be there both days.

It's really the same with ET2.

The issue with only doing one day at these mini cons is that the photos are on day one (Friday London, Saturday Birm) and the autographs and on day two (Saturday London, Sunday Birm). So if you only go for one day you're going to miss out on one of them. I guess if you have to choose I'd go to the second day as that's got the autographs and talks.

But it really is a 1.5 day event. To get everything you need to be there both days.

Thats why I was so stuck with ET2. :smile:

Now I wish I'd booked, cos I wouldn't have minded missing one day if I could at least get there. But I appreciate with a 3 day con that would still have given me really good value for money

Thats why I was so stuck with ET2. ;)

Now I wish I'd booked, cos I wouldn't have minded missing one day if I could at least get there. But I appreciate with a 3 day con that would still have given me really good value for money

Rhi at least you have ET3 to look forward to I'm sure they'll one :smile: