Season 3: ep 01 (Spoilers for those who haven't seen)

welcome_earthling

Great episode and great cliffhanger :dance: Luckily we only have to wait until tomorrow :blink:

SPOILER for those who haven't seen it:

I've always wondered if people that apparently can't die (or come back to life) in sci-fi can survive being blown to pieces :dance:

It really was amazing.

I can see Torchwood sticking to this format because the quality of the ep as a whole was so much better and puts previous series to shame.

The characters seem more well rounded and real, their interaction and timing better. Hell even the acting out striped the previous seasons.

As I said timing was good, we've been introduced to all the major characters by the looks of it. Really enjoyed meeting Jacks daughter, it didn't feel pushed or shoved in your face, it was just slipped in there as fact.

Oddly enough I always wondered this as well

Edited by welcome_earthling

OMG! That was absolutely fantastic! Really can't wait until tomorrows episode! Annoying that I have to go into sixth form tomorrow but the thought of Torchwood in the evening will get me through it!

Some really funny moments in this episode! Glad they haven't lost their humour!

I can see Torchwood sticking to this format because the quality of the ep as a whole was so much better and puts previous series to shame.

I'm hoping they'll make a full series this quality - this shows they can do the quality, they would just have to keep it going. And if they stay on BBC1, they'd have to have this quality...

Oddly enough I always wondered this as well

Same. It's like...how would it work? The logistics boggle my mind, lol.

Edited by lizzy88