What are you wearing for the Prom?

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheryl! What are you wearing? Have you decided yet?

I am having a serious attack of the nerves about my dress.

I think I am going to look under-dressed compared to everyone else. :(

Noooo not yet :D my mate Corrie has told me to hang off buying anything till i try on some of her hand made dresses but shes a size 14 so they will be too small for me...Im thinking of going for something chinese like cause i dont do puffy dresses :D...i wanna look girly but not that girly :D

Also, what are men wearing ............if there are any going?

Im hoping whatever I get to match him up to me so we will have to see what i get yet :D

Its a dilhemma isn't it.

I am probably a bit old for a big fluffy prom dress, no matter how beautiful they all are, they are just not me.

I might take both the skull/rose dress and the black dress, cos I could always wear one one night, and one the other.

Think Kev would look lovely in his tux, but don't want him to have to wear it all night either

Will let him decide I think, he is coming after all!!! :D

Good plan Rhi, take both of them I can gate crash your room and help you decide :D

I dont think any of the ones im looking at will suit me really but im sure its only because ive never owned a dress before so im gonna be a rubbish judge :D

I shall hold you to that!!!!

The boys are so excited cos they have their own room, then again, so is hubby cos we've got our own for a change! ;):D Blushing after 17 years of marriage! :D

I think the hotel probably put us twilighters together do they?

You will have loads of us sprinting around rooms saying

"does my bum look big in this!"

:thumbup:

I like the gothic/medieval one that i posted as i know the others wont suit me - i just wanna get reasurance that it will look ok on me lol

xxx

Ooooh that medieval dress is the red version of the blue one that I was thinking of getting for the Masquerade ball!! Cool!

Good plan Rhi, take both of them I can gate crash your room and help you decide :thumbup:

I dont think any of the ones im looking at will suit me really but im sure its only because ive never owned a dress before so im gonna be a rubbish judge :D

The boys are so excited cos they have their own room, then again, so is hubby cos we've got our own for a change! :thumbup::thumbup: Blushing after 17 years of marriage! :D

I think the hotel probably put us twilighters together do they?

You will have loads of us sprinting around rooms saying

"does my bum look big in this!"

:YAHOO:

Awwww Rhi yay you and Kev get your own room!

Ah haaaa yeah I really hope we all get put together coz it would be so fun running in and out of eachothers rooms stressing about out outfits!!

Heehee porpoise :D

Im trying too, I went to aqua aerobics again this morning, granted its only the second time ive been but still i really enjoy it :thumbup:

Yaaaaay!!

I think my sit ups are finally taking affect! Not physically noticeable yet though but I shall persevere! And the lifting of the weights seem to be working too! Sadly not so much on the back of my arms but I shall keep at it!

I wacked 7 bells out of the wii on boxing weds and hurt my arms!! was so freaking painful!!

xxx

I keep thinking about getting a wii! I really really want one and my catalogue has the package I want; Wii fit and raving rabbids!

Yes you'd look gorgeous in it! You gotta buy it!

Oh and coincidentally my bro has asked if I wanna buy his wii off him buuut he only just bought it 2nd hand last week! Soooo hmmm bit dubious!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Good plan Rhi, take both of them I can gate crash your room and help you decide :YAHOO:

The boys are so excited cos they have their own room, then again, so is hubby cos we've got our own for a change! :blink::blush: Blushing after 17 years of marriage! :D

In that case I'll make sure I knock extra loud ;):P lol

I do hope they put us all together :dance:

Oh and coincidentally my bro has asked if I wanna buy his wii off him buuut he only just bought it 2nd hand last week! Soooo hmmm bit dubious!

:YAHOO: compliments!!!! **hides**

Yeah dont get the wii does sound a bit odd :P

I was thinking how cute it would be if we opened the elevator doors and there was banners and balloons and such!!!

Ha ha ha ha that was my thought too Cheryl!

Ok just posted this dress in the other thread but I'll post it here too:

AZZ95386AQUA_MODELSHOT_LARGE.jpg

I really like it but hmmm think I like my sparkly dress more. As I said in the other dress, I could always do an outfit change half through the night on either the prom or disco ha ha ha ha!

:YAHOO: compliments!!!! **hides**

Yeah dont get the wii does sound a bit odd :P

I was thinking how cute it would be if we opened the elevator doors and there was banners and balloons and such!!!

I've just turned him down. He needs the money and it could take me forever to decide on whether I want it so I've told him to ask someone else.

Ha ha ha ha that would be so cool if there was banners and balloons and stuff! I think they should do it! Orrrr we'll do ourselves ha ha ha! Much to the disapproving looks of the hotel staff I'm sure!